• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Broken heart or broken bones?

Broken heart or broken bones?

• Broken Heart.

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Broken Bones.

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
heart

maybe bones

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
I know what it feels like to have broken a bone and depending where, some of them motherfuckers hurt. I also know when you love someone and when they leave you, you feel lost and empty. But thats the point of being a man, you get over it. From what I read from most of your post, you're just a bunch of pussies that put the pussy on the pedestal. You probably believe that you wont ever get pussy again or that you just hate going back into the game. Quit acting like a bunch of punk ass bitches.

I bet a majority of you shitbags are white males, LOL!!!

Yeah, I am white. So what, that has nothing to do with it? When you care for a person, you put them on a pedestal and they do the same for you.
And I had almost my entire right side broken. Right, hip, leg, shoulder, clavicle, arm, hand, wrist and four ribs and a wonderful concussion that left me bleeding from my eyes and fucked up my vision.
Shit happens and outside circumstances change the flow and it's fucked up. It disrupts your day, your mind wanders and it becomes hard to concentrate. I'm getting shit done at work for the last week. Pain I can handle.

:nono: Generalizing, huh?

Women suffer broken hearts too. We can also "man up" and get over this shit.

:kiss: for my dear Diva. Sucks, I know. Sounds like you two are being mature adults about the situation though.

Sorry, I spoke out of haste, it's still fresh.

I should have added broken boners. Also, Dr.B is the biggest troll on the board. Nobody takes anything he says seriously. The guy couldn't get his dick wet in a pool.

Anyway, thanks for the best wishes, ya'll. I lost my girl, but I still have my best friend, so I can't really complain.

Something, something about getting on a horse.

Pain don't hurt. Seriously though, physical pain has cost me a paycheck or two. Emotional pain has cost me jobs and a motherfucking house.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I should have added broken boners. Also, Dr.B is the biggest troll on the board. Nobody takes anything he says seriously. The guy couldn't get his dick wet in a pool.

Anyway, thanks for the best wishes, ya'll. I lost my girl, but I still have my best friend, so I can't really complain.

Something, something about getting on a horse.

worst?! :1orglaugh

anyway.. it wont mean shit now but i have an ex who happens to be my very best friend. seriously true, and im very very selective. im one of those that doesnt keep a lot of friends just to have friends. i love that girl and always will but she makes a much better friend than anything else. sure, shes still hot as hell but shes been there for me whenever i needed somebody in the worst of times and in fair weather.

sometimes shit just works out like that.

honestly, best of luck. hang in there.

I lost my girl, but I still have my best friend, so I can't really complain.

(Insert homoerotic joke about a popular board member here)

anyway.. it wont mean shit now but i have an ex who happens to be my very best friend. seriously true, and im very very selective. im one of those that doesnt keep a lot of friends just to have friends. i love that girl and always will but she makes a much better friend than anything else. sure, shes still hot as hell but shes been there for me whenever i needed somebody in the worst of times and in fair weather.

The girl who is my best friend started out as a girlfriend, then became an insecure little brat who didn't know what she wanted in life, then went back to being a girlfriend, then went on to being best friend. In the years that we've known each other we've realized that even though we care about each other we're not compatible with each other. We've decided that we're much better off as friends than as partners.

I've managed to get through 41 years of my life so far without breaking a bone; but I'll still take that over a broken heart any day. At least with a broken bone; the drugs will help you heal.

Sorry to hear it STDiva.....
Be careful getting out of the shower, old man.

I've been through both, so I think it's better to have a broken bone then a broke heart.

Most of the times a broken bone heals successfully after 3 months, a broken heart can be broken forever.

Off topic: speaking about bones....is Senob still around here on the board?

broken bones.

I know what it feels like to have broken a bone and depending where, some of them motherfuckers hurt. I also know when you love someone and when they leave you, you feel lost and empty. But thats the point of being a man, you get over it. From what I read from most of your post, you're just a bunch of pussies that put the pussy on the pedestal. You probably believe that you wont ever get pussy again or that you just hate going back into the game. Quit acting like a bunch of punk ass bitches.

I bet a majority of you shitbags are white males, LOL!!!

lol! dr. pepper thinks he's cool.

Broken Heart for me if it came to choosing between the two.

C

cindy CD/TV

Bones. I'm not so sure a broken heart ever truly HEALS. :crying: