• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Broken heart or broken bones?

Broken heart or broken bones?

• Broken Heart.

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Broken Bones.

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd take bones as well

Broken bones can always be fixed. Bones fix themselves or some surgery helps it with a pin.
Sometimes a broken heart can't be fixed...

Also I know I'm pretty tough when it comes to physical pain but quite sensible towards emotional pain.

I'd probably choose bones too. But only if I could specify which bone. I don't want to just say bones and then have my back broken, severing my spinal cord in the process.

At least with emotional pain I could be a great blues singer. Or a heroin addicted stand up comedian.

Hmm... decisions, decisions.

This sucks.

Stay strong, brotha!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I've broken my ankle before. I'd take that over a broken heart any day of the week.

Bitches be crazy, amirite?

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
My heart is chronically broken...:(

I'd rather have a physical pain that I can do something about.

We love you STDiva! :yesyes:

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I've managed to get through 41 years of my life so far without breaking a bone; but I'll still take that over a broken heart any day. At least with a broken bone; the drugs will help you heal.

Sorry to hear it STDiva.....

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Who's butt do I have to kick for breaking your heart? :(

I would take a broken bone over a broken heart any day. Broken bones usually heal a lot faster than broken hearts.

I'm sorry buddy.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Must that time of the year or some fucking bullshit with women. I'll take a broken leg right now instead.

Broken bones any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. I would even take NumbNuts' scenario of having my back broken over major heartbreak. When your bones break your mind is intact. When your heart breaks your whole world goes into a tailspin, and you pretty much lose control for a while.

Sucks you're going through shit, Diva. If you need to talk about it, or if you just feel the urge to insult someone, I'm right here. Hope you get through it quickly.

:)

I don't talk. I'm a man

Nah its just an unfortunate situation. No resentment over here, I got her back. Without getting into details, she had a tough decision to make and unfortunately what's best for her isn't best for us. She's just as hurt as I am, but better me tough it out and give her the support she needs than be a selfish cunt about it.

Thems the breaks though.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Broken hearts put you in the Psych's office.

DR. B

Closed Account
I know what it feels like to have broken a bone and depending where, some of them motherfuckers hurt. I also know when you love someone and when they leave you, you feel lost and empty. But thats the point of being a man, you get over it. From what I read from most of your post, you're just a bunch of pussies that put the pussy on the pedestal. You probably believe that you wont ever get pussy again or that you just hate going back into the game. Quit acting like a bunch of punk ass bitches.

I bet a majority of you shitbags are white males, LOL!!!

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
Must that time of the year or some fucking bullshit with women.

:nono: Generalizing, huh?

Women suffer broken hearts too. We can also "man up" and get over this shit.

:kiss: for my dear Diva. Sucks, I know. Sounds like you two are being mature adults about the situation though.

I'm glad to read that you have good perspective on this situation, and I'm sorry that the best thing for her isn't the best thing for both of you. But here's the most important thing I noticed:

Good for you. You encourage her in the way that is best for her, and you're not holding her back. You are a man. The kind of man more males should try to be.

My respect for you, while high to begin with, is now higher.

I have been destroyed twice in my life by a broken heart. I have also broken bones. I'll take the broken bones any damned day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

And to the haters who are going to make negative comments about this post: go suck a bag of dicks.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I have no heart (Metaphorically speaking), but I'll go with bones anyway.