• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brittany's Bod

Re: Rare trophy but perfect ...

I typically find myself not wanting to be with too many "trophy" type lookers.
I always feel I could find a more pleasurable and pleasing lover that some wouldn't feel is a "trophy."

Brittanys Bod is the type of "trophy" looker and body you'd expect to meet in college.
But she looks like a total fantasy in the bedroom away from all the social aspects all around.
Nice, slightly wider figure, not boney but extremely slender from the side, curves in the right places.

Hell, she'd even look just as hot and bubbly knocked up.

Spot on! observation! She is a stunner and a keeper if you had the luck of her as a girlfriend. I am sure if your friends discovered her website, they would find you had quite a trophy. She will age gracefully and still remain a knockout!

:glugglug:

darkman

Retired Moderator

Attachments

• DSC_0133-lg.jpg
    DSC_0133-lg.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 1,598
thorsif, why do you continue to post stuff that's already been posted multiply times? You have 16,480 posts, I would venture to guess that 16,000 of those are reposts.:dunno:

thorsif, why do you continue to post stuff that's already been posted multiply times? You have 16,480 posts, I would venture to guess that 16,000 of those are reposts.:dunno:

Sure i sometimes slip up and repost and so does everyone else on here, especially when i have been away for 2 weeks or so, and i havent got time to check 2 weeks worth of posts from loads of members.
Also sometimes its not so bad to repost as many new members may have missed the original post.
As for the 16,000 reposts (not very nice are you) im sure if i could be bothered to check your insignificant posts you would have reposts, but i cant be bothered because ive never heard of you before so you cant be one of the great members here.
Next time you want to mention my posts in a negative way or have a problem with me, PM me (if you know how) and dont do it on a public thread.
A simple tip my friend is if you dont like my posts then dont open them up
Sorry i had to say this