• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britney Swallows

I think the hottest gallery is...

• Total voters

BritneySwallows

Official Checked Star Member
2 HC galleries - Britney Swallows

05.jpg
07.jpg

Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted here on FO but I shot two "unusual" photo sets last week and I could use some feedback. Basically I tried to do something anti-glam in order to find out if "ugly" could be the next "hot" :1orglaugh
I know this sounds rather unattractive but I guess ugly in this case really means "slutty" and unpolished. I just felt like going back to the roots (my amateur roots I mean). I'd appreciate it if you could give me your opinions on those two sets. I personally love the blowjob pics in the "Duct Tape" set and the "make-up" in the "Slut Faced" series. What do you guys think?

Re: 2 HC galleries - Britney Swallows

Wow!

Well, in the face series that shot of you in heels bent over the couch is what I'd consider a MAJOR winner....so much so that try as I might I'm having a difficult time concentrating on answering your question regarding that set's make-up qualities ;)

The only thing that pic lacks is being one of the few in the face series that doesn't show your lovely face, but several of the others balance that out.

Good to see you back Britney :)

Re: Britney Swallows = "Sheriff Swallows"

I voted for #1. I just tend to prefer softcore.

I'll also say that I think it's nice to see an OCSM make such a poll on what people like best.:thumbsup:

It's good to see you back here, Britney. I prefer the Duct Taped Gallery...you look very sexy wrapped up. And I appreciate the views of your backside. You know why. ;)

You have a fine pair of big guns yourself, Britney. What caliber are they? :)

BritneySwallows

...it's nice to see an OCSM make such a poll on what people like best.:thumbsup:

Actually getting feedback is what makes this job so interesting. Just shooting stuff and putting it on the web would probably bore me to death in the long run. I'd rather hear that a gallery (or pic) sucks - preferrably with explanation - than get not response at all. Flattery is nice of course but sometimes people discover things that I wasn't even aware of myself, and I select and crop every single pic by hand. Polls are really interesting too, I always think I know what the results will be but 90% of the time I'm in for a surprise :1orglaugh

BritneySwallows

... in the face series that shot of you in heels bent over the couch is what I'd consider a MAJOR winner....

Did you mean this pic? The one where I'm standing? Actually I was worried about that particular shot and considered trashing it. The lighting is pretty harsh. But then again, that's what the gallery is about. It's supposed to be un-glamorous, so in the end I kept it in my final selection.
My boobs look wild from that low angle. One doesn't see the "undersides" of hanging boobs that often, right? - What am I talking about, I guess there's probably a whole thread here dedicated to "undersides" of boobs *lol*

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

Basically I tried to do something anti-glam in order to find out if "ugly" could be the next "hot" :1orglaugh
I know this sounds rather unattractive but I guess ugly in this case really means "slutty" and un

i know EXACTLY what u meant the moment i read this. you're experimenting with looking real, slutty and dirty (nasty), what real amateur work is really all about.

for a long time now, ive totally been into this. i like seeing it real, like "hey, this could happen to me!" well, i fucking love it. i love this look, its hot and nasty, and thats EXACTLY what guys like. these galleries are awesome as fuck. totally, completely up my alley. and im not saying that because im kissing your ass, this is genuine feedback. (though id be happy to kiss it :D)

i say, keep on with this style, its awesome!

Did you mean this pic?

Yes, that would be the one!

Actually I was worried about that particular shot

And now I'M worried about it.
Why, you ask?
Because despite all efforts to focus on other things that picture keeps clogging my cerebral synapses!

It's like Britney kryptonite lol

and considered trashing it.

:eek:

That would have been a complete travesty!

The lighting is pretty harsh. But then again, that's what the gallery is about. It's supposed to be un-glamorous, so in the end I kept it in my final selection.

Good call :thumbsup:
Un-glamorous can definitely work.
Matt at Matt's Models shot some non-glam sets of Hanna Hilton which are, imo, the best sets she's done. Harsh lighting, little or no makeup, spartan surroundings, no airbrushing...

My boobs look wild from that low angle.

They look great, and your legs look....[feeling faint]....
.....well....never mind.....[splashing face with cold water]

;)

One doesn't see the "undersides" of hanging boobs that often, right?

Not as often as one would like [meaning about 23 hours per day and 24 on national holidays lol]

Seriously though - in terms of photographs yes I thought that was a relatively unique shot, which added to it's appeal.

[/What am I talking about, I guess there's probably a whole thread here dedicated to "undersides" of boobs *lol*

LOL Not that I'm aware of, but if you keep taking shots of that sort there's bound to be one soon...

;)

BritneySwallows

guess there's probably a whole thread here dedicated to "undersides" of boobs *lol*
LOL Not that I'm aware of, but if you keep taking shots of that sort there's bound to be one soon...

Just stumbled across two of those shots in one of my vidcaps galleries. A bit blurry, but I thought I'd post them anyway.
Boobs undersides 1
Boobs undersides 2