• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britney Spears

When was Britney her sexiest?

• Late 90s, early 2000s when she was the biggest pop teen sensation

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Mid 2000s when she was a train wreck: bald head, upskirt with no panties

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Late 2000s to early 2010s when she matured & regained star status

Votes: 29 38.2%

• Total voters
She can't sing or act for shit! What does that leave? Playboy's a knockin. Hef, if you can hear me, up the ante!! Pleeeaasse!!! Pay her 50 million for pete's sake!! Do you realize how many issues would sell of that? And a video of her shoot, oh my gosh, that would be great! I am drooling at the possibilities. I give it a year and a half, and she will grace the pages the good ol' bunny rabbit mag. Keep on rockin and rollin!!:nanner:

georges

Staff member
no sorry she is definitely not my style of babe she looks like a teenager for me. rocco or a peter north movie that will sell like hotcakes. playboy too but not enough hardcore on my taste. or another idea a playboy video of her, shakira and christina guilera that would be smoking hot.

regards

georges

thfcmad said:
when her career is at the end she will do it.

I could definetely see that.

JL3001

Yep Britneys come to the end of her run! so what better way to cash in on what little fame she has left!?
I give her 6months before shes gettin her kit off! anyone care to wager!?

no sorry she is definitely not my style of babe she looks like a teenager for me.

so Georges what your saying is that you wldnt do Britney!?

georges said:
or another idea a playboy video of her, shakira and christina guilera that would be smoking hot.

regards

georges

If that happened i could die a happy man!

Well, I've noticed that she's been wearing less and less in her photo shoots here lately so I figured it wouldn't be long before she goes completely nude.

She would definitely have to do it at the end of her career though since I think it would be the final nail in the coffin. She's a sex symbol and that's it so the moment she reveals all I don't think anyone will care about her "music" career anymore.

Scorpion

Banned
georges said:
I agree with you scorpion shakira and christina aguilera are nicer than this ugly lookalike teenager of Britney Spears

regards

georges

Yo georges gets your facts straight before you post something, Britney is 21, which makes her no longer a teenager, just thought I would let you know.

Kontkin

Banned
Scorpion said:
Yo georges gets your facts straight before you post something, Britney is 21, which makes her no longer a teenager, just thought I would let you know.

uh oh.......wise ass

georges

Staff member
Kontkin said:
uh oh.......wise ass

you should better stop insulting me here coz i didn't insult you and everyone makes mistakes even you.

if you continue to have an arrogant and insulting behaviour against me i will take the necessary mesures to make you stop posting for ever.I want your apologizes and i don't want to hear your insults again. thanks in advance.

Kontkin

Banned
georges said:
you should better stop insulting me here coz i didn't insult you and everyone makes mistakes even you.

if you continue to have an arrogant and insulting behaviour against me i will take the necessary mesures to make you stop posting for ever.I want your apologizes and i don't want to hear your insults again. thanks in advance.

I did not insult you Georges but I am insulting Scorpion because he is insulting me and lots of others.

georges

Staff member
i don't want hear insults anymore on me or on another member.I am seriously bored to hear insults all the time. For godsake kontkin please accept people as they are and be respectful.

Georges,

Howcome you're picking up the glove in defence of almost everyone? It seems to me that your spending more time straighting everybody out than on posting some, for instance, Brianna pics.

Why don't you let them take care of themselves instead of being a policeman.

By the way. This is not an insult but a question.

greetings

ps. What happened to the dick in your mouth

georges

Staff member
being policeman??? i just want more respect in those world of brutes. I am not straighting everybody first. Have you seen me saying something to everybody??No so stop saying false things on me please.

Brianna pics i have posted them a long time ago you know how to do a search?You write the name of briana banks in the case search and you will find some pics.

My avatar i had to change it because hardcore is strictly forbidden.
It is described in new rules hardcore pics are forbidden

Scorpion

Banned
Kontkin said:
I did not insult you Georges but I am insulting Scorpion because he is insulting me and lots of others.

Insulting huh? You want me to insult you some more KUNTKIN?

Oh wait i just did it again!! WHAAAA!! You want some cheese with that whine, fucking little bastard. Your posts are only making yourself look even more stupid, why don't you quit while your ahead, before I really make you look like an ass in front of the board.

OH WAIT I JUST DID IT AGAIN!! LMFAO!!

georges

Staff member
hi scorpion

i said that britney was a teenager lookalike looking girl because of her childish face and because of her way of behaving.Plus she hasn't enough tits and @ss. That was just my opinion.

regards

georges

Y'all are still sweating this Britney comment that was made like eight posts ago. Why doesn't everybody just give it up and go look at the Briana Banks pics that were posted in What's New a few weeks back? They were listed erroneously as Jenna Jameson. I'm sure you'll be able to find 'em.
And if it'll help you guys blow off some steam, check out Jumbalaya Wilkenson's Women @ http://vile_material.tripod.com

Peace & Grease in the Middle East,
Mortimer Cunt-Tree

Hey Scorpion that pic you posted, the one where Britney's is wearing that pink see though top, its fake. I read article on playboy.com a few years ago (before I knew about tgp sites) they showed the same pic (non nude) and showed how to make it a fake pic.

That bsnude.com has all types of fake's pics, I have been there before. Here is a pic that caught my attention.

Attachments

• britney 55.jpg
    britney 55.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,263