• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britney Spears

When was Britney her sexiest?

• Late 90s, early 2000s when she was the biggest pop teen sensation

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Mid 2000s when she was a train wreck: bald head, upskirt with no panties

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Late 2000s to early 2010s when she matured & regained star status

Votes: 29 38.2%

• Total voters
Re: Britney Spears playboy spread

I don't know who sold this bill of goods itsame, but these pics have been around for a couple years and Playboy ain't stupid enough to shell out $40 mil. Hef knows that in a couple more years as Britney's notariety approaches the bottom of the circling drain, for 10 grand anyone will be able to film her taking a shit while blowing a horse.

Peter Gazinya said:
I don't know who sold this bill of goods itsame, but these pics have been around for a couple years and Playboy ain't stupid enough to shell out $40 mil. Hef knows that in a couple more years as Britney's notariety approaches the bottom of the circling drain, for 10 grand anyone will be able to film her taking a shit while blowing a horse.

Hahahahaha!!!! :rofl:

That is so well written!!!! :thumbsup:

omg that link is frightning..she honestly must suffer from adult acne, thats what the white shit on her face is// shes put on pounds cause she is pregnant, a little meat never hurt anyone

I guess its true everyone does have a twin

I was looking on the other site I guess smoking does make u look older.

Last edited:
Re: Britney Spears

You're quite right bron, it's meant to be ;) If you can appreciate a fake for a fake then there are some very talented fakirs out there amongst all the crap you're probably more familiar with.