• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britney Spears

When was Britney her sexiest?

• Late 90s, early 2000s when she was the biggest pop teen sensation

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Mid 2000s when she was a train wreck: bald head, upskirt with no panties

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Late 2000s to early 2010s when she matured & regained star status

Votes: 29 38.2%

• Total voters
She looks very HOT! I dont know why the media likes to pick on her. Damn media sensationalizes everything. Sad thing is peopl actually believe those celebrity news shows like E! and Entertainment tonight, Star Magazine, etc.

She looks very HOT! I dont know why the media likes to pick on her. Damn media sensationalizes everything. Sad thing is peopl actually believe those celebrity news shows like E! and Entertainment tonight, Star Magazine, etc.
Nah I don't believe in all of there crap, but I believe what I see and what I saw was an ugly fat, troubled and bald Britney with a lot of acne that I would never have banged in any way!

But now, she's starting to get hot again! I wonder how she had time to lose all that weight so fast!

Nah I don't believe in all of there crap, but I believe what I see and what I saw was an ugly fat, troubled and bald Britney with a lot of acne that I would never have banged in any way!

But now, she's starting to get hot again! I wonder how she had time to lose all that weight so fast!

Anyone that the media picks on I will support. I just have this hatred for paparazzi (sp?) and ALL media.
It was none of our business if Britney wants to get a hair cut.
I did not notice any acne or her being troubled other than the media troubling her. Then again I wasnt paying that close of attention.

McRocket

Banned
I've typed it before...I think she would look (to me) SO amazing with a nice pair of big C/small D cup breast implants.

I'd say DD but no point in pushing reality too far.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /albums/userpics/10001/950~0.jpg on this server.