• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britney Spears

When was Britney her sexiest?

• Late 90s, early 2000s when she was the biggest pop teen sensation

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Mid 2000s when she was a train wreck: bald head, upskirt with no panties

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Late 2000s to early 2010s when she matured & regained star status

Votes: 29 38.2%

• Total voters
That man is pathetic. He is probably lying just to make himself look like he loved more than Britney's money. It is just so he can stay in the spotlight for a little while longer.

she`s done!She had very little talent to begin with.She can`t sing.You`ve all seen what happen to ashley simpson after she got busted lipsinging.Her career hasn`t recovered yet.Sure she has come back some,but not like she was at the begining.The same is happening to brittney.After she did that horrible concert on showtime where she didn`t sing one song live.That was thebegining of the end of her.

she`s done!She had very little talent to begin with.She can`t sing.You`ve all seen what happen to ashley simpson after she got busted lipsinging.Her career hasn`t recovered yet.Sure she has come back some,but not like she was at the begining.The same is happening to brittney.After she did that horrible concert on showtime where she didn`t sing one song live.That was thebegining of the end of her.

I dsagree. This whole KFed situation will keep her in the press long enough to probably make another album. She has tremendous resources to pull from, talent such as can you say... Justin, and she still has gobs of cash to spend. But, I would agree if this album doesn't catch she'd be in trouble. Her teenie bopper audience has moved on, so she needs to grab a new group.
Oh, and I still like her tits!
http://galleries.juicybucks.com/pfe/3/britney-spears/1/?A=spooltate

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert