• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britney Spears

When was Britney her sexiest?

• Late 90s, early 2000s when she was the biggest pop teen sensation

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Mid 2000s when she was a train wreck: bald head, upskirt with no panties

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Late 2000s to early 2010s when she matured & regained star status

Votes: 29 38.2%

• Total voters

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
You know what you look like to me, with your musc videos and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little talent. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you ? And that accent you've tried so desparately to shed? Pure Louisiana. What's your father, dear? Is he a contractor? Does he stink of olean? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars...while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to Ho-lee-wood.

;)

BNF said:
You know what you look like to me, with your musc videos and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little talent. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you ? And that accent you've tried so desparately to shed? Pure Louisiana. What's your father, dear? Is he a contractor? Does he stink of olean? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars...while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to Ho-lee-wood.

;)
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
;)

wtf shes strange now, still hot but strange lol

Her face is looking cute in those pics and with her saying that she intends to get her old shape back after the second kid I am chuffed as she was one of the hottest in the before she hooked up with K-fud.

Last edited:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
It seems to me that Britney's stoned or on something funky in this pic. Also is you look closely, I think she's braless in this pic http://*******/paparazzi/Nov1/BritneySpears506.jpg

funny redneck lol