• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britney Spears

When was Britney her sexiest?

• Late 90s, early 2000s when she was the biggest pop teen sensation

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Mid 2000s when she was a train wreck: bald head, upskirt with no panties

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Late 2000s to early 2010s when she matured & regained star status

Votes: 29 38.2%

• Total voters
Re: Britney Spears Had Her Baby

We need to start clearing space in out jails cause this kid will certainly be in it. Might as well go ahead and make sure this thing can't breed, it's bad enough these twits can.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Re: Britney Spears Had Her Baby

I thought her gestation period would've been much longer. It seems like last month she had just become pregnant.

Britney Spears question.

My friends have told me of an interview that Britney Spears gave. Apparently she said that she prefers anal sex. Now I know its unlikely she would say such a thing publicly. Can you tell me if its at all true and if so, do you have the quote?

Thanks

Re: Britney Spears question.

I would say, the fact that she's had a 'baybee' would suggest she (gasp) has nothing more than the usual type of sex.

tunsty said:
I would say, the fact that she's had a 'baybee' would suggest she (gasp) has nothing more than the usual type of sex.

Just for the record...I think that Tunsty normally has a lot of good stuff to say, but where the heck did you get that thought from? I can't think of one time when I was in a girls ass when I wasn't inside her pussy first. Although I may not have cum, we all know that the possibility is still there. I even remember those times when I started to cum in a pussy, then pulled it out so I could go back inside the ass.

lucky4 said:
Just for the record...I think that Tunsty normally has a lot of good stuff to say, but where the heck did you get that thought from? I can't think of one time when I was in a girls ass when I wasn't inside her pussy first. Although I may not have cum, we all know that the possibility is still there. I even remember those times when I started to cum in a pussy, then pulled it out so I could go back inside the ass.

Although I agree with the notion that having a child doesn't mean she doesn't do anal (and I'm sure a lot of us have thought many times about her *that way*), I must thank you, Lucky, for the stunning visual thought of you defiling the female half of the species. :glugglug:

JW

hedonis said:
Although I agree with the notion that having a child doesn't mean she doesn't do anal (and I'm sure a lot of us have thought many times about her *that way*), I must thank you, Lucky, for the stunning visual thought of you defiling the female half of the species. :glugglug:

JW

I never said I was perfect, I'm just stating some facts which I've done. Not to mention, that one of my ex's loved when I went back and fourth from her ass to pussy

americanharley said:
She probably, meant to say that she enjoys performing anal sex on Kevin.(disgusting to think of, i know, but its Britney)
Oh man, I almost fell out of my chair when I read that!! lol They're both disgusting, if you ask me....

tunsty said:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! The Master has just put his foot in his own pile of shit!!!! :rofl: ;)