• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Britney Spears

When was Britney her sexiest?

• Late 90s, early 2000s when she was the biggest pop teen sensation

Votes: 43 56.6%
  • Mid 2000s when she was a train wreck: bald head, upskirt with no panties

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Late 2000s to early 2010s when she matured & regained star status

Votes: 29 38.2%

• Total voters

georges

Staff member
impossible britney doesn't know how to suck a cock:nono::rofl:

Are you serious...do you pay any attention to the news, or was the suggestion of 'Spears' just too much for you to deal with? I guess we assume too much of our newbies to not "research" (as though it takes sooooo much) contemporary schatt! Chill out, don't be so defensive w/ your 12th post!

Britney Spears "My Prerogative" video

I saw about 5 seconds of it on MTV today when they showed just a sneak preview of it. Does anyone know where I can find the whole thing before it premeires later this week? What I saw looked HOT, she was in a white bra and panties rolling around on a bed! :D

Dean

:bowdown: :glugglug: :cool:

Yes, you both are correct, it is a cover of the Bobby Brown song. She is coming out with a Greatest Hits CD in November, and that is one of the songs she wanted to put on it. I think it was a message for the media and people who critcize her for how she dresses and acts. I don't have a problem with either, do you guys? :D

Dean

:nanner: :hatsoff:

Uriarte69 said:
is it a remake of the Bobby Brown song??

I'm more curious to know whether Britney is aware it's a Bobby Brown song. I remember a quote from her, refering to her cover of "I Love Rock N' Roll," where she stated how much she loved Pat Benatar.
:D

i typically don't wake up this early, but i am very happy i did. Just when i was forgetting how hot brittney is, mtv had her new video on. Other then the fact that i remember some of the words from the bobbi brown version, i can honestly tell you the words don't really matter. She looks like a victoria secret wearing, fucking goddess in this video. If you don't like watching a hot ass woman wearing next to nothing, as she is rolling around in bed then this video is not for you. Not to mention...you must be gay!!!! No offense to anyone who is.

Brittney for president!!! and i'll be her secretary:blowjob:

God, she is really hot in that video. I don't care what other people say about Britney---just think how she can shake that nice ass of hers! I'd love to listen to her music in the background while I bang her.

Uriarte69 said:
is it a remake of the Bobby Brown song??

Even Bobby Brown looks sexier than her! :p :laugh: :laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Henneberg1974 said:
I saw about 5 seconds of it on MTV today when they showed just a sneak preview of it. Does anyone know where I can find the whole thing before it premeires later this week? What I saw looked HOT, she was in a white bra and panties rolling around on a bed! :D

Dean

:bowdown: :glugglug: :cool:

If you have access to AOL they have it in their Video section

Britney Topless FOR REAL THIS TIME???

Topless Britney's New Vid

Britney Spears is to release her raunchiest pics yet - and the ones fans thought would never see the light of day.

The previously unseen shots show the topless pop babe writhing and gyrating to her collaboration with Snoop Dogg, Outrageous.

In another sexy scene blonde Britney is seen snogging the rap star.

And her breasts are only just covered by green writing saying 'Baby Can't You See' - lyrics from her hit Toxic.

The scenes are finally released next month in the US on her new greatest hits DVD, titled My Prerogative.

Britney wants to become a 'young mom'

Meanwhile, US Weekly Magazine claimed hubby Kevin Federline had told one of their sources he was about to become a dad.

But Britney's publicist quickly said: "She is not pregnant."

Britney, who has declared her intention to become a "young mom", announced earlier this year she was taking time out to "enjoy life".

The newly-weds are currently enjoying a romantic holiday in Fiji.

Last Updated: 10:07 UK, Friday October 29, 2004