• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bring Back Sam Fisher

Allow Sam to return?

• Yes

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 35 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Just looked at the thread that I think he got banned for. As someone posted there, he was pretty much asking to be banned wasn't he?!

He knew the rules & decided to break them & paid the price, simple. We all know it's not a permanent ban so he'll be back. So what's the problem?!
He got too complacent and kept testing the limits to far he could go. Trolls who think they're invincible have short life spans.

Facetious

Moderated
Sam -> Trojan Horse :yesyes:

If Sam goes around to the biker bars and mouths off like he does here, it's a wonder he's still alive!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Sam -> Trojan Horse :yesyes:

If Sam goes around to the biker bars and mouths off like he does here, it's a wonder he's still alive!

He might dress like a biker and go to gay bars. But I doubt he'd make it out of one of those alive either. Well, maybe if Philbert put an arm around him and said, "It's OK guys... he's with me." :dunno:

As our British members might say, "he was a muppet."

I can feel the love

winterwarz

Closed Account
last time someone made a poll like this, they got banned. but things appear to be more lenient ;)

that was in the dave_rhino days.

anyway, he, as in sam, not dave, was a troll. and he will be back more than likely. i strongly doubt he was banned for life. maybe a week or someshit. personally, i hope he stays gone. those political threads are awful. political threads are always guaranteed feeding grounds where he got fed daily. it was awful.

im sure, in the meantime, hes making dumb shit political threads somewhere else.
my boy squalley, i love you :iloveyou:

I found him. He's hanging out with his nephew.

That's the UN Plaza on Market St. You can actually see the same sights pretty much any day you walk down there. It gets even worse around the time of the Folsom Street Fair. :eek:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I have an idea. Let's NOT bring him back but say that we did. Huh? :dunno:

Sounds like a win/win to me.

Come on now. We need him. There are too many liberals. I hope he brings some friends alone this time. :D

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Come on now. We need him. There are too many liberals. I hope he brings some friends alone this time. :D

The only friends Sam has are probably invisible to the average (sane) person. In Sam's house, there's just Sam... and that giant pink rabbit, named Harvey, that keeps him company at night. :)

I like him.

What say you?

I only bought the first two games - "Splinter Cell" and "Pandora Tomorrow". I don't know what the writers did with the character after that. Did they kill him off? Oh, you're talking about the FreeOnes user "Sam Fisher". Um, he never bothered me. But he did get some people annoyed with the amount of threads he started. Am I right?

Either way, I don't mind/care. I just wanted to make a typical Alan Alda style joke about the "Splinter Cell" games series. The opportunity was there, I took it. ;)