• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bridget The Midget

i cant find many picture links on her :(

so thanks for all those guys

Does anyone know where i can find midget anal videos online? The only one i can find is Bridget The Midget with Tom Byron from Whack Attack 8. I know she did another anal with Ed Powers on More Dirty Debutantes 142, got anally fingered by Ed Powers in More Dirty Debutantes 103, and shot eggs from her ass in The Brides of Countess Recula, but i can't find any of these anywhere online. Are there any other midgets that have done anal scenes? Help with any of this would be much appreciated.

Does anyone know where i can find midget anal videos online? The only one i can find is Bridget The Midget with Tom Byron from Whack Attack 8. I know she did another anal with Ed Powers on More Dirty Debutantes 142, got anally fingered by Ed Powers in More Dirty Debutantes 103, and shot eggs from her ass in The Brides of Countess Recula, but i can't find any of these anywhere online. Are there any other midgets that have done anal scenes? Help with any of this would be much appreciated.

Re: Bridget Powers (Bridget The Midget) sex pics and vids

Re: Bridget Powers (Bridget The Midget) sex pics and vids

Like to know that as well.