• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brianna Frost

17 days late altogether on this bullshit move. A year and a half since her first bullshit sex tape hype. More pissed off people at this bullshit that got duped into buying a month. (including myself)
I like how the sex vid has become a 10 minute bj vid and sex vid being separate. </sarcasm> Wtf?

1st part of the sextape is up on her site..however since I'm not a member, I cant view it..can a member please rip the sextape from her site??....

Rofl... She post the Blowjob part but she's to afraid [ye right] to post the sex part...

My guess ? the sex part would never come up.

it might be a while until we see the actual sex part. Her "performer" was having some major "performance" problems. she was sucking him off and he just kept getting softer and softer:o

SEX VID PART 1 AND 2 UP IN 2 HOURS! and guess wha?t MORE PARTS TO COME!!!!!!!!!! and yes there is fucking in part 2 =) BRIANNAFROST.COM
1 hour ago

15 seconds is being generous looks shorter than that to me. It's so badly filmed, what were they thinking. It's simple really put a camera on a tripod, maybe have another one for pov and fuck in front of them. Don't know what they were going for but it was a failure.

i dont blame em
i wuldnt really wanna fuck her ether she looks like shit
now her a few years ago when she started? hell yes

Yeah right, She's barely changed & still looks amazing!

He's been fucking her for years from the sounds of it, that's probably his excuse.