• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brianna Costello

very hot plumper but where did she go for a minute i thought she was gonnas be the next big thing

Wow she has a super figure, just the nice side of chubby. Thanks guys.

milky joe

Banned
great post pheonix125. i'm fearing the worst with brianna, nothing new for a long time and now the link to her official website no longer works. this is a real shame as she is simply stunning. oh well we can live in hope! anyway to help us through here is some pics of the 'pink top' shoot, including some great spread-ass pics, enjoy:

http://scoreboobs.com/2008/scoremag1963n/mag15.htm

wow she looks really slimmed down i am gonna kinda miss the plumper version but i can't wait to see what she has in store for us i just hope its soon

Thanks for the link to her new site....she looks an absolute stunner now!!!!

Wow, what a dramatic change. No doubting that she's a gorgeous, gorgeous woman, but I have to say I preferred her before she lost all the weight. She was perhaps the single most beautiful BBW model out there. Now she's among a very large pack of beautiful big tits models (Ines Cudna, etc.). Much less distinctive now. But oh well, that's just my opinion. I predict she will be way more successful in the big tits niche than she was in the BBW niche.

That's a bummer if she slimmed down too much. I don't dislike slim women or anything, but her thickness was very much part of the appeal.

Not to mention that the person who designed her website apparently hates people who use websites. Anyone know of any new pics of her slimmer self posted anywhere?