• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Briana Banks

Blackjack said:
to you guys with the problem concerning hookupboard.com - it all works fine again.
I couldn't sign in aswell for quite two months or something but now it seems that they've fixed whatever problems they had, so have fun there again!
Thanks for the information, indeed it's working ! :nanner:

georges

Staff member

just got back from meeting briana where she is featuring this week.....her performances were very high energy to say the least and of course she looked great......some of the complaints that have been posted recently about how being over made up in her new look definitely did not apply.......she looked better in person than in 95% of the sets ive seen online.....well worth it and i had to get my 25$ polaroid to remember it......enough rambling though, if she comes near your town i say to definitely check her out

Briana is like a life sized barbie doll with big boobs...yummy pussy too...now my question is has she done any dp scene and if yes, is there any pics of it or movies?

Paroxysmia

Banned

don_equis said:
Briana is like a life sized barbie doll with big boobs...yummy pussy too...now my question is has she done any dp scene and if yes, is there any pics of it or movies?

I don't know. Anal sure but DP?
You are right! This girl is born to eat cum and to have a huge cock in her ass!
For our pleasure! :rolleyes:

georges

Staff member

nice links superfly and uues :hatsoff: :thumbsup: yes briana did dp and enjoys dp especially with bobi vitale and mark davis

Re: briana banks

brooklynbrawler said:
just got back from meeting briana where she is featuring this week.....her performances were very high energy to say the least and of course she looked great......some of the complaints that have been posted recently about how being over made up in her new look definitely did not apply.......she looked better in person than in 95% of the sets ive seen online.....well worth it and i had to get my 25$ polaroid to remember it......enough rambling though, if she comes near your town i say to definitely check her out
scan the polaroid and post it on the site, we would love to see it!