• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I like seeing the Briana Banks now, not the old pictures.

Same Here!! Why look back to those days when Briana is hotter now! And her body is even more smokin! Look all of us she has evolved and in her case she has gotten hotter.. Briana is the best ever...!!

i think brianna is very pretty and sexy, but i have to say she should put a little weight on. Im not a fan of the very skinny legs. I personally like a little thicker , but not fat by any means. Any ways, brianna is very beautiful so take no disrespect, just stating an opinion! :)

i think brianna is very pretty and sexy, but i have to say she should put a little weight on. Im not a fan of the very skinny legs. I personally like a little thicker , but not fat by any means. Any ways, brianna is very beautiful so take no disrespect, just stating an opinion! :)

A picture she posted from this weekend:
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg616/scaled.php?tn=0&server=616&filename=4a1mi.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
I think her legs are perfect, and she just worked hard to trim off the weight she gained recovering from her foot injury.

She is one of my favorite stars. I just saw the fuck five team vid and she has gotten even more hot since she's gotten older. As a black male, I'd love to see her do an interracial scene, even if its just one. i've seen her do every other scene, just like to see it to complete everything.