• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
what's happening to briana? she's my number one, but shes getting fat :( and her tits lost shape, they look deformed :( i think we are loosing her

what's happening to briana? she's my number one, but shes getting fat :( and her tits lost shape, they look deformed :( i think we are loosing her

Loosing her? I'm not too sure how you do that, but I think she looks better than ever. Before she looked coked up and her tits were not proportionate to her body...........

She's not getting fat. Rosie O' Donnel is fat. Anyone who puts somebody like BB in Rosie's corner is a damn idiot. What's happening is she's realized that the demographic doesn't want fake, and by fake, I mean girls that look like rails. We want girls that have a little meat to them. Look at Tory Lane, Eva Angelina, Trina Micheals, Austin Kincaid, Kinzie Kenner, and 99% of the Milf performers. We want to see girls that don't starve themselves. We want something we can get our hands on.

Beautiful link man! Great.:)