• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BrianaLeeVIP.com - My New Website!!

Fuck! my laptop is so hot. I my never get off. (Truthfully Ive busted some nuts just looking at the screen.)

One word my darling Briana...
Internet
Up and down like a yoo yoo -hhhaa

Sometimes Excellent , best connection in years , other times would be better off on Mars no signal at all -hhhaa
At least I have my sense of humour
But you know if I was leaving FreeOnes I would have left a note or sent you a email through FreeOnes.
Oooo I am still around

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
thank you for showing off those scrumptious looking legs

My pleasure, it doesn't happen very often! Haha

My pleasure Briana, you're the best and the sweetest! :)

Ditto!! :)

Fuck! my laptop is so hot. I my never get off. (Truthfully Ive busted some nuts just looking at the screen.)

Oh wow now that's support right there! I'm happy that I can bring you so much pleasure throughout your day. :)

One word my darling Briana...
Internet
Up and down like a yoo yoo -hhhaa

Sometimes Excellent , best connection in years , other times would be better off on Mars no signal at all -hhhaa
At least I have my sense of humour
But you know if I was leaving FreeOnes I would have left a note or sent you a email through FreeOnes.
Oooo I am still around

Yeah I was wondering. Although this board gets tempremental as well which is one of the reasons why I don't get on here as much anymore. I can't stand having to log in 10 times just to make 1 post! Grrrrr

Briana Lee

Just shot some awesome fetish photo sets today that will be coming soon to my site. But before that here's this weeks HI-RES set featuring the super sexy Masuimi Max!!

briana_lee_masumi_sheer_bed_013.jpg

briana_lee_masumi_sheer_bed_045.jpg

briana_lee_masumi_sheer_bed_060.jpg

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 9482594, member: 586426"]My pleasure, it doesn't happen very often! Haha

because theyre too gorgeous and youre trying to protect us?

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 9482594, member: 586426"]
Ditto!! :)
:) :heart:

Just shot some awesome fetish photo sets today that will be coming soon to my site. But before that here's this weeks HI-RES set featuring the super sexy Masuimi Max!!

briana_lee_masumi_sheer_bed_013.jpg

briana_lee_masumi_sheer_bed_045.jpg

briana_lee_masumi_sheer_bed_060.jpg
I really love the pictures Briana, thanks a lot for posting. You're truly a Goddess, such perfection!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Briana Lee

because theyre too gorgeous and youre trying to protect us?

Something like that ;)

:kiss:

I really love the pictures Briana, thanks a lot for posting. You're truly a Goddess, such perfection!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

My pleasure babe!

Anything with you and Masumi gets a raise outta me if you know what I mean.;)

Haha totally! And so it should! ;)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 9489779, member: 586426"]Something like that ;)

thank you. ill take your protection anytime. though i see those dynamite legs are once again on full display

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 9489779, member: 586426"]
:kiss:

My pleasure babe!
:iloveyou: so much Briana.

I hope you guys love this dress as much as I do!!!

briana_lee_long_black_dress_017_m.jpg

briana_lee_long_black_dress_056.jpg

briana_lee_long_black_dress_068_m.jpg
I absolutely love the pictures Briana, love your dress, you're so hot, sexy, stunning, lovely and beautiful as always, pure perfection!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I agree with you Briana
As well with the usual breaks in transmission, yes I notice after a period of time the FreeOnes system asks for your accound details
And you could be typing up a post or response to a post hhhhhaaaa
You are not the only one who has encountered this Briana hhhhaa
Oooo Briana , you in that sultry dress heel up on the cushion of the chair you sizzzzlling minx -winks
And who do I see with you further up the page ....... the smouldering Masuimi hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm ooooo yeessss
I lllooooovvveeeee it

I hope you guys love this dress as much as I do!!!

Seeing that you got out of it pretty quickly... yes, about the same amount of love. You look better naked. :D

I have not seen you from behind in that dress, but if it makes your ass look really big you should wear it.