• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BrianaLeeVIP.com - My New Website!!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 9080342, member: 586426"]Haha, you mean put a cock on his cock?? :1orglaugh

too subtle?

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Ok guys, here's the link to the new member chat video just uploaded to my babe profile:

http://videos.freeones.com/b_babes/Briana_Lee/56754/

And here's some more new pics!

_mg_8217.jpg

_mg_8248_m.jpg

_mg_8276.jpg

Briana Lee

So as some of you may know I attended the Exxxotica expo in Dallas this weekend. It was interesting to sat the least. Being shouted at by protesters outside of the venue kind of put a dampener on things, having to see things like this going in and out doesn't put you in the best of moods:

CL_Gl8iUwAAeG0Y.jpg

I did however get to shoot some uber sexy videos with the gorgeous Anna Bell Peaks while I was there though:

CL2MTSZUMAADwx0.jpg

AND I also got to shoot with an awesome photographer called Jose Luis who some of you may have heard of. Here's a couple of behind the scenes shots but I can't wait to show you guys the finished product. :)

CL_tevhUsAAJrkI.jpg

CMABdzXUsAAqqc8.jpg

CL_teviUcAAhdrK.jpg

jitna

im sorry you had to deal with those piece of shit protesters, but it looks like you had to some good stuff to focus on instead

They have witches listed. :facepalm:

You're not a witch are you Briana,...because that would be kind of cool? ;) You do put a spell on us.

Briana Lee

im sorry you had to deal with those piece of shit protesters, but it looks like you had to some good stuff to focus on instead

Oh yeah for sure, but I won't be heading back to Texas very soon I can tell you that!

You're not a witch are you Briana,...because that would be kind of cool? ;) You do put a spell on us.

Haha, you never know. ;)

So as some of you may know I attended the Exxxotica expo in Dallas this weekend. It was interesting to sat the least. Being shouted at by protesters outside of the venue kind of put a dampener on things, having to see things like this going in and out doesn't put you in the best of moods:

CL_Gl8iUwAAeG0Y.jpg

I did however get to shoot some uber sexy videos with the gorgeous Anna Bell Peaks while I was there though:

CL2MTSZUMAADwx0.jpg

AND I also got to shoot with an awesome photographer called Jose Luis who some of you may have heard of. Here's a couple of behind the scenes shots but I can't wait to show you guys the finished product. :)

CL_tevhUsAAJrkI.jpg

CMABdzXUsAAqqc8.jpg

CL_teviUcAAhdrK.jpg

Just sick that you had to put up with those assholes. Sad thing is these guys might also be jerking off to your hotness. Also I would love to see you and Anna Bell Peaks is some hot action.

I am certain that she is a witch. Whenever I see her stick one of her magic wands up her ass I get an erection.

Her sexual magic is strong.

Briana Lee

they dont deserve you

I know right.

Just sick that you had to put up with those assholes. Sad thing is these guys might also be jerking off to your hotness. Also I would love to see you and Anna Bell Peaks is some hot action.

Haha, they probably are! And yes the videos of me and Anna Bell will be available soon either on my site or in my Clips4sale store. I think I may have to post a teaser video for sure. ;)

Who the fuck deserves rape?!

Oh, wait. Maybe that guy.

I know right! WTF?! Not very Christian of them is it.....no wonder I'm agnostic

I am certain that she is a witch. Whenever I see her stick one of her magic wands up her ass I get an erection.

Her sexual magic is strong.

Hahaha, I know I have you under my spell.....well my booty does ;)

jitna

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 9092715, member: 586426"]I know right.

youre much too good for them. though i cant think of a state that that isnt true

jitna

Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 9092750, member: 586426"]Haha, no way

i dont know where we'll find a place even a quarter worthy of you. maybe Masuimi's house?

CL_Gl8iUwAAeG0Y.jpg

CL2MTSZUMAADwx0.jpg

Rape is a sick, vile, disgusting act 100% of the time. Having said that I would soooooooo love to see this guy have his pants pulled down and without any lube have Mandingo jam the coke bottle he has for a cock straight into this guy's ass and leave a Peter North size load inside it. He should condone Rape - probably how he was born

If you told me I could look at nothing but Anna Bell's face OR her body from her shoulders - down............I would choose her face. Her eyes sparkle and her smile could replace the Sun and no one would notice. Her face is as GND fresh-face wholesome as it gets.