• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brian Williams lied about his copter being shot, forced down in Iraq

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I'm not at all surprised. Several left-leaning journalists and bloggers have been caught, or are now being investigated for fabricating stories and threats in order to help their careers and agendas.

Left wingers in the media tend to cover up whatever lies (fabricated by fellow leftists) that are told, as long as the liar doesn't violate some other tenet of political correctness. If they lie and harass or mock some favored group, issue or talking point, all bets are off. It's getting harder for them to get away with their lies and propaganda now, I hope this trend continues.
:cthulhu:

It cuts both ways, friend, you can substitute "left-leaning journalists and bloggers" with Fox News, AM Radio, and the far right blogosphere, and "left wingers in the media" with right wingers in the media and have the same result. Don't pretend it's a one-sided problem, just because you happen to approve of it when it's to your liking.

Somebody needs to create a new Brian Williams rap video relative to this scandal that takes all the things he has been saying and put it to music.

Much like this

“I wish every American could see it because you forget and memories fuzz up and people right now are anxious to repair legacies from back then. We shouldn’t,” Williams said. “We shouldn’t, because we were failed by a lot of people. And I think we were lied to regarding that response.”

“I was there on the ground with everyone who was suffering, and I was part of that audience being told, ‘Assets are on the way. Assets are in play. We have a plan.’ Well, they didn’t. And people suffered and people died.”

NBC News anchor Brian Williams on the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina