• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bree Olson - Miss Freeones 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Bree! :thumbsup: Great contest, FreeOnes. I hope to see the placing for the rest of the Top Ten though.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Way to go Bree.

Does Bree Olson even talk on Freeones? I think she's great and all, but how did she beat Nina Mercedez who has one of the longest threads in this whole forum?

yes she does a fair bit actually...she has a pretty good question thread and has started a few other general conversation threads as well

ed007

Banned
You ran an amazing campaign. Your ask thread is still the best there is. It's been the greatest pleasure to interact with you the one and only, Bree Olson.:hit::jump::partysml:

:thumbsdown:

If your not going to make a contest that reflects the actual loyal members of FreeOnes then at least for future contest or any other contest like this, can you make it so past winners can't enter the contest?

Could not agree more. Well said.

Does Bree Olson even talk on Freeones? I think she's great and all, but how did she beat Nina Mercedez who has one of the longest threads in this whole forum?

She showed up here right before the contest started.....interesting......

Congrats to Bree. I can't tell this is a surprise 'cause she's been on top of the votes since the very begining (btw, this shows that such a long contest was useless since we had the winner on the very begining) but, before the begining of the votes, I would never have though to bree to be crown : she's only 64th on Freeones's Most Popular Babes rankings...

Anyway, What are the final rankings ?
Is Vicky Vette 2nd ?
Lisa Ann 3rd ?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Yeah but did she win in Florida?

mr google

Banned
:thumbsdown:

If your not going to make a contest that reflects the actual loyal members of FreeOnes then at least for future contest or any other contest like this, can you make it so past winners can't enter the contest?

I'll let Roald answer that. :D

People fail to realise that this is a FreeOnes contest, not a FreeOnesBoard contest.

However, even if one of the ladies I'm not a big fan of had won I would still congratulate her. Have a nice day. :) :hatsoff:

Bree has made a huge contribution here at freeones.
Read her posts, sir. You might enjoy them. :) :hatsoff:

Could not agree more. Well said.
She showed up here right before the contest started.....interesting......

Many of the ladies showed up just before the contest started as they were invited by those that organized the contest. How many have contributed to freeones and the board? That's interesting.... :) :hatsoff:

congratulations to bree for winning...& for freeones for organising.

for those who are complaining you need to remember that the competition was NOT exclusive to members of freeones. bree is an active member of this forum. she has her own "ask me anything" thread. stop the bitterness & be a little more gracious.

Status
Not open for further replies.