• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Bree Olsen/Olson

She did her first threesome. she postet that @ twitter.

Dude, she did quite a few threesome. some anal but none involved any DP (double penetration) whatsoever!
Now, this is critical: Did she make a DP at this threesome??
Could you please verify this or PM me the link please?
Thanks

Yes I am really familiar with her extravagant performances. I even remember a huge pretend GB (Gangbang) scene she was in from her own site. Yet, there was not even anal in it.
You see, my question is whether she performed DP or not at her new threesome. After all, a threesome (to my wild imagination!!) may either take necessary parties of FFM or MMF. the former may be include straight HC or anal while the latter may include HC, anal or a DP.
Never mind. I'll have to figure it out myself I guess. I was really excited to hear it as a news and assumed it was "news" I guess.
Thanks for the link, though :)

hi i was watching howard stren on demand and Bree Olson was on , they where talking a about a shoot bree did in a jail with this guy that the shoot was so hardcore that her web master would not put it up , any one know if it made to dvd . thanks

if any of you had bothered to read what she posted on her twitter site, she was talking about first threesome in real life, not being filmed that is... isn't learning fun? :D

What's up with her? I wish she would put more stuff out. Like some more IR or gonzo type stuff, she had been putting new stuff on her site but now it's just stuff from vidoes she's made not exclusive stuff.

What's up with her? I wish she would put more stuff out. Like some more IR or gonzo type stuff, she had been putting new stuff on her site but now it's just stuff from vidoes she's made not exclusive stuff.
Bree is currently on a strip club tour. As of today, she's in her hometown of Fort Wayne, Indiana, stripping for all her fellow Fort Wayne friends. :)