• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bree Daniels

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Good to see. Sad for lack of facial :((

I was hoping someone would release this because brazzers takes shit too seriously. But this was the first scene I did and I had better makeup and better hair and it was a short day vs. my first release b/g where It was a long day and I didn't like my hair and makeup. We had a lot of fun with this one actually and the director told us we were being to dirty when we got down in to it. What can I say I like it a little rough :)

I was hoping someone would release this because brazzers takes shit too seriously. But this was the first scene I did and I had better makeup and better hair and it was a short day vs. my first release b/g where It was a long day and I didn't like my hair and makeup. We had a lot of fun with this one actually and the director told us we were being to dirty when we got down in to it. What can I say I like it a little rough :)

What a coincidence! I like rough sex with you too! So weird...

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/bree-daniels said:
Bree Daniels[/URL][/B], post: 4996535, member: 447565"]Well you must have seen my collection of work with FM concepts?

I have. And I think your feet are absolutely beautiful!

I'd rather eat it up, or get a facial... Was the stupid director. =(

I love facials but I am not stressing about it. I've enjoyed your work to date probably more than I have any other starlet in the early stage of their respective careers. I just hope you stick around for a bit :p

Bree Daniels

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

It really wasn't Brazzers at all, it was the director/photographer, it's amateur to the max but it was really good sex.