• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I hope you never get implants.

i know i know its just a fad..i can tell im older than both you..but trust me..somewhere down the road..she will wish the tatoo wasnt there..i can tell i got 25 years on both you ..problem is by the time she figures out it was just a silly fad...its to late..

Well if fads go on for thousands of years I guess so.. Ever seen Gladiator? Tattoos have been Loyalty,Decoration and an Artform for many thousands of years.

When I talk with girls that ask should I get a breast tattoo? I say go for it.
In 50 years are you really going to be pulling em out to show everyone anyways? If I make it to 60(hope not) I dont believe my sex drive will be wildnready for it anyways.

Ink on girls can be very sexy depending on what it is.

It kinda looks like a WoW dedicated tattoo, which if so, its the most original and cute I have seen. I love it personally.

Bree Daniels

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Well if fads go on for thousands of years I guess so.. Ever seen Gladiator? Tattoos have been Loyalty,Decoration and an Artform for many thousands of years.

When I talk with girls that ask should I get a breast tattoo? I say go for it.
In 50 years are you really going to be pulling em out to show everyone anyways? If I make it to 60(hope not) I dont believe my sex drive will be wildnready for it anyways.

Ink on girls can be very sexy depending on what it is.

It kinda looks like a WoW dedicated tattoo, which if so, its the most original and cute I have seen. I love it personally.

It's not, its native american, but I will one day get a WoW tattoo when I have the freedom of doing what I want to my body back :) Although I might get a small one for my birthday if I do my fans will probably never even see it it will be small and easily hidden.

It's not, its native american, but I will one day get a WoW tattoo when I have the freedom of doing what I want to my body back :) Although I might get a small one for my birthday if I do my fans will probably never even see it it will be small and easily hidden.

Most of us are used to small and easilly hidden :)