• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
WTF is with that tattoo? I guess everyone has different taste, but I'd still fuck the shit out of her if she had a dog shit tattoo.

to bad..she had the stuff to ba a 9...what a shame..the tramp stamp knocks her down to a 7 in my book. any guy that finds tatoos hot on a woman..try to imagine your grandmother with tramp stamps all over her

Last edited:

Bree Daniels

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
to bad..she had the stuff to ba a 9...what a shame..the tramp stamp knocks her down to a 7 in my book. any guy that finds tatoos hot on a woman..try to imagine your grandmother with tramp stamps all over her

Listen up, it's not a "tramp stamp". And the guys on here, I doubt they check out grandmothers.

See, I just don't get it. It's not offensive, big, or anywhere near my tits, face, ass or pussy. So why is it an issue?

Please note, the tattoo has significant meaning, it's not mindless decoration.

This isn't an attack, I just don't understand, it makes me sad =(

i know i know its just a fad..i can tell im older than both you..but trust me..somewhere down the road..she will wish the tatoo wasnt there..i can tell i got 25 years on both you ..problem is by the time she figures out it was just a silly fad...its to late..

Bree Daniels

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
i know i know its just a fad..i can tell im older than both you..but trust me..somewhere down the road..she will wish the tatoo wasnt there..i can tell i got 25 years on both you ..problem is by the time she figures out it was just a silly fad...its to late..

I disagree, but I tend to live in the now and close future, not worried about 25 years from now, and if I do, hell at least I like it now.

Also, if I don't like it, I do like the memory of getting it with my mother.

Don't worry. Tatt's on girls are hot. Your time is better spent elsewhere than trying to defend yourself against a douche.

douche..humm ok..you got first blood..now how i really feel..i talk guy talk with a lot of guys...for every PUNK that thinks tatoos are hot on a woman..2 men thinks it looks trashy..now there is the bottom line..

Hey Hey Hey guys Listen!!!

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, its ok if you like something different about Bree then someone else and its still ok if you don't like something you see. Just don't be rude about it.

If you don't like her tattoo, then that is your opinion, but to continually insult her for it is extremely rude and inconsiderate. An apology is in order.

This is a thread for people that like seeing Bree Daniels do her thing. So I say we all should be praising Bree for sharing her hottness with us and posting more incredible links so everybody else can see more.

P.S. this isn't an argument starter, its for everyone following this thread. I don't wish for anyone to quote me after asking for a silly argument, If you wish to you can go create another thread for that, this is not the place. Thank you

Hey Hey Hey guys Listen!!!

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, its ok if you like something different about Bree then someone else and its still ok if you don't like something you see. Just don't be rude about it.

If you don't like her tattoo, then that is your opinion, but to continually insult her for it is extremely rude and inconsiderate. An apology is in order.

This is a thread for people that like seeing Bree Daniels do her thing. So I say we all should be praising Bree for sharing her hottness with us and posting more incredible links so everybody else can see more.

P.S. this isn't an argument starter, its for everyone following this thread. I don't wish for anyone to quote me after asking for a silly argument, If you wish to you can go create another thread for that, this is not the place. Thank you

i didnt insult noone till i was....i cant be to many douces...to start with i wasnt even talking to him,,,and the truth is not always pretty:wave2:

Bree, have you ever been tempted to let the bush run free for a couple of weeks and then do a shoot? Just throwin' it out there...