• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Breast Augmentation (Philosophical)

Breast Implants Type, Size, Style and incision point

• Total voters
So I had some questions for you guys and I think in Germany the standard for girls I work with is this:

Implants:
- Under muscle
- 350cc-380cc
- Silicone (never Saline)
- Armpit incision

What are your thoughts?
- Under muscle or over muscle (under you can't tell, like Bryci), Over makes it more fake looking but some like that better. It is also harder to screw it up over muscle)
- Silicone or Saline? (Saline has those ripples on the sides but they jiggle more)
- Size? I think on most women 450-550cc is best, on all size women
- Incision? there are three. My girls ONLY do the armpit. But there is also FOLD (leaves a scar line under the boob), BELLY BUTTON (can damage tummy and works only with Saline), AREOLA (usually messes up the boob)

What do you think?

Quite simply put, natural is best a large majority of the time. There are cases where augmentation is a cosmetic necessity, but for the most part, not really. Back in the 90's and early 2000's I think guys would have preferred implants around a 50/50 ratio. Now, it think it's more 70/30 natural.

Now more than ever, people are starting to be more aware of bad cosmetic surgery, and are calling them as they see them. Bigger never meant better, and as I've said many times: Boobjobs have never...

...ever

made a good set of naturals better.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
whatever method Nikki Benz has used... :drool2:

Quite simply put, natural is best a large majority of the time. There are cases where augmentation is a cosmetic necessity, but for the most part, not really. Back in the 90's and early 2000's I think guys would have preferred implants around a 50/50 ratio. Now, it think it's more 70/30 natural.

Now more than ever, people are starting to be more aware of bad cosmetic surgery, and are calling them as they see them. Bigger never meant better, and as I've said many times: Boobjobs have never...
...ever
made a good set of naturals better.

Wait a minute.. never EVER better than implants?
How about Chanel from my town, Hamburg?

More pictures of her here:
http://www.modelle-hamburg.de/suchergebnis/details/bilder.html?meta_id=4655

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator gunslingingbird]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you have never dated a woman over 25 then! Get real man, natural breasts have maybe 5-10 years of hotness before gravity and babies suck the life out of them. In the real world, with real women, I doubt you would make such a statement. Completely ridiculous.

Again... Breast augmentation surgery has NEVER...

...EVER

made a good set of natural breasts better. Furthermore, they never will. Point blank, period. There is no woman who had a nice pair of naturals that wound up looking BETTER after a boobjob.

I guess you have never dated a woman over 25 then! Get real man, natural breasts have maybe 5-10 years of hotness before gravity and babies suck the life out of them. In the real world, with real women, I doubt you would make such a statement. Completely ridiculous.

I'd think you'd read a little better than that with lawyer in your user name. You didn't even post anyone disproving my case. BTW, I have dated 2 women over 25, and they're tits were very nice. Boobjobs are for those who's breasts need a lift or a more full look due to various reasons, but these are not the women getting them for the most part. A lot of chicks are ruining perfectly nice tits for size and are ending up no better looking than they were previously.

If you're titties are sagging excessively, spreading, flattening out, unevenly sized, or just overall abnormal... boobjobs are for you. Bigger does not make for better, and not every woman has the makeup for grade A boobjobs. If they're not top-notch, grade A afterwards, you just wasted a couple grand really.

Actually, breast implants can be arthroscopically implanted via the navel these days.

It leaves no scars around the nipples or under the arm pits and the scar left in the navel is virtually undetectable.

Wholeman

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

...EVER

made a good set of natural breasts better. Furthermore, they never will. Point blank, period. There is no woman who had a nice pair of naturals that wound up looking BETTER after a boobjob.

/thread

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member

...EVER

Gotta disagree with ya there. My boobs look FAR better augmented and most guys who've seen before/after would agree. BUT in saying that, my boobjob results aren't the norm, my boobs look 99.9% natural. In the thousands of guys of guys who've seen them since I got them done, only ONE could tell they were fake (other than the guys who obviously knew I was going in for surgery). So - while they are fake, they don't look it, so thats probably why my boobs look better now than they used to because they look like a huge pair of perfect naturals.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
The only good reason to get a boobjob is to give somebody the pleasure of slicing up boob. /mental illness.

Let us change the nature of this thread (in content, if not name); they say that if you can touch boobs, then they're real, yet we still refer to augmented boobs as fake.
Now lets be honest, while we can physically touch them, this is not a guarantee that they be regarded as real, for example, if I had a tablet of wax in my house I could touch it and it would be hard and cool to the touch. However, should I leave it in front of the fire then it would become hot an liquid. So WHICH tablet of wax is real? Are they both real? Is the liquid one fake because it has been augmented by heat? Do you see the clumsy parallel I'm trying to draw? Did you stop reading this post when you saw the name of the poster?

BTW, Dirl takes it up the shitter :D

The only good reason to get a boobjob is to give somebody the pleasure of slicing up boob. /mental illness.

Let us change the nature of this thread (in content, if not name); they say that if you can touch boobs, then they're real, yet we still refer to augmented boobs as fake.
Now lets be honest, while we can physically touch them, this is not a guarantee that they be regarded as real, for example, if I had a tablet of wax in my house I could touch it and it would be hard and cool to the touch. However, should I leave it in front of the fire then it would become hot an liquid. So WHICH tablet of wax is real? Are they both real? Is the liquid one fake because it has been augmented by heat? Do you see the clumsy parallel I'm trying to draw? Did you stop reading this post when you saw the name of the poster?

BTW, Dirl takes it up the shitter :D

I never stop reading your posts. I live my life by your musings.:bowdown:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Shit that is too much math and incisions for me, I am going to the kitchen for another beer.

Silicone, Fold incision, Over Muscle

...and it has to look really unnatural. And the boobjob has to leave nice big scars. That's sexy!

...EVER

Yeah, you're right, I'd much rather have the "before" here...

http://www.jromano.com/BreastEnhancement/TubularBreastCorrection.html

saying that ALL natural breasts are better than ALL boob jobs is just stupid.