• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Breanne Benson / Breanne

My word... how many years have we've seen this beauty model the solo & g/g route and wonder "will we ever see her in some hot B/G sex action?" What a delight. =)

Yessir. She looks good with a cock in her mouth and in her pussy. And bareback too. No rubber for her. I want to see cum shot all over that pretty face lol

too bad she had her debut w/ a wifebeater.

eh
put her in some IR SOON!

omg guys, ive just seen the boy girl scene (naughtyamerica website) and i think ive never jerked off soo hard before!!

Ive seen breanne in the olden days when she was a brunette and only did solo or g/g. and when i saw her again as a blonde i was gobsmacked at how hot she looked but then thought oh no she is doing g/g stuff again, but nope she going the extra mile, finally!!

I never been happier, its like the day Bambi and Anita Pearl went b/g!! Though sadly they didnt last very long! Lets hope Breanne does plenty more hardcore!!!

PS: She gets a nice hot cumshot in her mouth!!

Fuck me, I wrote thsi girl off for g/g forever. If she actually has a decent go at b/g we're in for some fucking good times.

Can you imagine that face on facialfest?

For those unlucky souls who havent seen her in action yet. There is a new link in her freeeones database to this webpage. (these are clips, not pics)

http://teenie-pics.com/breanne_benson/fo.html

She seems to enjoy fucking cock. As ive seen the whole video, where she cums 3 times! So i think she really really enjoys cock!! hope she was thinking, no more girls for me!! She's come back from the dark side!!

Hope there is more from her!! perhaps inthevip? or fuckteamfive!! Now that wud be hot!! A hot blonde like her fucking an average joe! Or interracial!!

wow, i just discovered her. i think i found my new favorite star.

i dig the blonde look more than then her brunette look. She looks alot different in the Naughty American scene than she did in her older pics. Is it really her? She seems to have smaller breasts, different back tattoo...

She really really needs to go back to being a brunette, and while I also liked lean and toned women, but she looks too skinny now. She still hot, but she would really be up there is she went back to the way she looked before she returned to the industry. Now she's more or less just slightly above the masses of people in it instead of being in the upper tier.

You know, I agree - i would love to see her go back to being a brunette. She really had this exotic almost-Mediterranean sexiness as a brunette.

BUT, i have to say, she looks DAMN hot in her newest scene at InTheVIP:

It's an MMFF scene with Uma Stone and MAN... it is super hot.