• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BREAKING: Van plows into pedestrians in Toronto

Police have arrested a suspect after a white van mounted the curb and struck numerous pedestrians in Toronto.

The incident happened on Yonge Street south of Finch Avenue, according to the Toronto Police Service. Initial estimates suggest eight to 10 people were struck.

Witness Alex Shaker, who was driving southbound at the time, says the van was travelling at high speed on the sidewalk. The van was also southbound.

Emergency officials respond to an incident on Yonge Street south of Finch Avenue on Monday, April 23, 2018.

“He started going down on the sidewalk and crumbling down people one by one,” Shaker told CTV News Channel on Monday afternoon.

Shaker said he saw the vehicle strike someone with a stroller.

“He just destroyed so many people’s lives,” he said. “Every single thing that got in his way.”

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/witness-van-struck-every-single-thing-on-toronto-sidewalk-1.3898118

Probably a disgruntled Maple Leafs fan.

I really like Toronto . The Haitians and kabobs are taking the city over and turning it into a shithole too.
I guess it’s Montreal from now on.

There are too many of these attacks (one is too many, right?) in recent years. More laws need to be passed because existing murder laws clearly aren't working.

Toronto police and RCMP confirming that it is a terrorist attack and the suspect is known previously to the authorities.

Was.Not.Expecting.This.

OMG

White van, suspect. Not to bait anything but why do we know the van color but not suspect...

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Wow.
I said its Spring time now, get ready for some terror attacks.
And we got back to back ones yesterday and today.
In Tennessee a White guy went into a Black diner buck naked and shot 4 people, got disarmed by THE HERO , and they just let him walk off into the sunset. Which is exactly what one would suspect.
THE HERO.

THE HERO'S gofundme page
https://www.gofundme.com/5g07bvs

Yep and he got shot too. But he still did about 20 interviews and a press conference for the MSM in 24 hours.

Oh this thread is about THE TORONTO VAN TERROR ATTACK.

Well I figure if a van drove for about a mile mowing people down in a city filled with pedestrians there has got to be a lot of CC video and cell phone video of it about to come out any minute now. I'll just wait for that.
Until then the shoes don't lie.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/04/23/toronto-pedestrians-struck_a_23418287/

Wow.
I said its Spring time now, get ready for some terror attacks.
And we got back to back ones yesterday and today.
In Tennessee a White guy went into a Black diner buck naked and shot 4 people, got disarmed by THE HERO , and they just let him walk off into the sunset.
THE HERO.

THE HERO'S gofundme page
https://www.gofundme.com/5g07bvs

Yep and he got shot too. But he still did about 20 interviews and a press conference for the MSM in 24 hours.

Oh this thread is about THE TORONTO VAN TERROR ATTACK.

Well I figure if a van drove for about a mile mowing people down in a city filled with pedestrians there has got to be a lot of CC video and cell phone video of it about to come out any minute now. I'll just wait for that.
Until the the shoes don't lie.

https://*******/images/7tnRhp

This almost got me. But then I remembered hearing about those posting actors.

In one of the vids I saw all I seen was foreigners/immigrants. I knew Canada had a lot but damn. Any white people live there?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
This person just spent 26 minutes in the center of Canada's biggest city driving 60-70 miles per hour mowing down human beings.
26 minutes.
Here he is finally being arrested next to the vehicle he used.

Watch the video? How many things about that video just ain't right?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
This almost got me. But then I remembered hearing about those posting actors.

I don't want to derail this thread but we all knew who would be posting what.

First and foremost, my heart goes out to those victims and their friends and families. People of Canada, you are not alone in your grief.

I don't know why it took me so long to figure out meestershithead's motivations and logic but I finally did. Right in front of my face.

How often has meester mentioned GoFundMe as a motivation to construct events? This is a very obvious pattern. Tragic events followed by financial support. What has mester against this? He didn't get his share when he got shit on years back. BREAKING NEWS: Everyone gets shit on. Tragedy happens and no one's is more tragic than anyone else. Being bitter and wallowing is self-pity is no way to live a life. Outright denying others of their tragedies is not only emotionally dysfunctional, but it's also downright fucking disgusting.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I said I was going to wait for the video footage of it before I made a decision.
Still waiting.
26 minutes driving around mowing people down on a crowded city street in the daytime.
Everyone with an expensive cell phone with Hi-Def cameras in their hands.
CC Cameras on every intersection.
I'm sure soon something will come out.
Until then we have The Shoes.

So yeah I must have mennal probums because I don't believe any of these post 2012 TERROR ATTACKS are real.
That is what the Media is saying now so it must be true.

Anybody questioning these must have mennal probums and their yootoob videos and comments must be deleted.
Nobody wants to be labeled mennal.

Only thing with each one, each week, the comments on the MSM's own videos are getting more and more thumbs downs and comments calling them bullshit.
So much so that now many are disabling comments because so many people are saying flat out that its fake.

So I guess either more and more people are waking up to what is really happening or there is an epidemic of people going mennal.

These are drills portrayed as real by UN member Governments and their media companies which they control.
Every one of them. And every one has an agenda and a purpose as well as generating large sums of money.
Don't wanna believe it, don't.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
This person just spent 26 minutes in the center of Canada's biggest city driving 60-70 miles per hour mowing down human beings.
26 minutes.
Here he is finally being arrested next to the vehicle he used.

Watch the video? How many things about that video just ain't right?

And here is what is wrong with this video.

1- One Cop. One Cop? One cop.
Hypathetically speaking, go get into a white van. Drive it to any location and start mowing over human beings on the street and sidewalk.
Continue to do so for almost 30 minutes.
See how many cops show up. See how many police cars will be on your ass ramming your vehicle and shooting at you.
Guarantee it will be more than just one.

2- No sirens. Quiet as can be. Surely with all that chaos going on for a 26 minutes there would be cops and ambulances with sirens all over.
Their ain't.

3- The sole cop. He doesn't shoot the guy even though he's making rapid shooting gestures at him?
They shoot people for scratching their nose but not for what he is doing especially after he just went on a killing spree? Yeah ok.
Cop walks away from his vehicle leaving himself completely exposed in the open.
Cop even takes his eyes off the TERRORIST in order to turn off his siren, the only siren.
The siren is to let other police know where you are. Was the noise hurting his ears?
1 cop.

4- The road they are on is blocked off so no cars can drive through.
How convenient. If this guy just randomly stopped there how could they know beforehand in order to block traffic?
They couldn't.

5- 26 minutes of mowing down humans and not a speck of blood on that clean white van.
Just like in Nice France, 300, 400 people ran over but no blood. No video either except from Gutjhar.
Witnesses say there were body parts on the street yet no blood at all on van.
No blood.

I was going to comment on this, but there's absolutely no point in trying to reason with someone who clearly doesn't listen.

I will say one thing though. That guy should be held up as an example of how to deal with situations like that. He calmed everything down (a loud wailing siren is far from calm) and arrested the guy. He didn't fill him full of bullets, even when the driver shouted at him to do so.