• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BREAKING: Van plows into pedestrians in Toronto

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Who doesn't listen? I listen, especially to people who don't resort to name calling.
I'm here, reason with me.

You listen? Oh, big fucking deal. meester listens. We now have the attention of the father of intellectual thought.

Look at my name calling. I call you out for not providing information related to your claims.

Time to make a new thread. meester vs Bob.

I will say one thing though. That guy should be held up as an example of how to deal with situations like that. He calmed everything down (a loud wailing siren is far from calm) and arrested the guy. He didn't fill him full of bullets, even when the driver shouted at him to do so.
After TO police shot that mental kid on the streetcar they've been under a lot of pressure to not let that happen again.
I totally agree that the cop deserves a medal for not riddling him. But as a Canadian cop, he has the luxury to doubt if a perp really has a handgun, so I don't know if it's realistic to expect that from a US cop. In Canada you can question if the gun is real, in the US you have to assume it is.

If I can add one thing though... how peaceful must Canada be when during a FUCKING ARMED STANDOFF some pedestrians literally just stroll right by like nothing is happening? What were those idiots thinking?