• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Breaking: Secret Service Intercepts Suspicious Packages Sent to Obamas, Clintons

georges

Staff member
So far 6 suspicious packages have been found. Cuomo said a suspicious package was sent to his office. The one sent to CNN was addressed to John Brennan

But yeah that migrant caravan is the real danger...

georges

Staff member
So far 6 suspicious packages have been found. Cuomo said a suspicious package was sent to his office. The one sent to CNN was addressed to John Brennan

But yeah that migrant caravan is the real danger...

I already knew that you would say that. None likes and wants illegals in the country.

If a blue wave were certain, there wouldn’t be these desperate tactics.

Republican turnout in early voting is greater than Democrat turnout and besides hatred for trump there is no issue that the Democrats are running on to motivate a massive Democrat turnout.

I think the GOP keeps the House ( I know, I am going against conventional wisdom) but every conservative that I know is champing at the bit to vote.

If by chance the Democrats do take the House, it all but guarantees a Trump re-election.

We're now up to 6 suspicious devices. The 6th was sent to Maxine Waters.

Some pundits are saying that Trump's rhetoric may have played a part in this. How irresponsible of them. It's not as if he regularly attacks these 6 people and goes to rally's where they chant "Lock her up" and CNN sucks"...

georges

Staff member
We're now up to 6 suspicious devices. The 6th was sent to Maxine Waters.

Some pundits are saying that Trump's rhetoric may have played a part in this. How irresponsible of them. It's not as if he regularly attacks these 6 people and goes to rally's where they chant "Lock her up" and CNN sucks"...

Let the FBI do their job and find out who is the real perpetrator behind these attempts

georges

Staff member
You're right. Innocent until proven guilty...

TYpical from you. We know very well how manipulative are any people related to Soros, Obamas and Clintons and what they are ready to do in order to undermine Trump.

6 devices and not one blew up? Very amateur

It doesn't look like they were intended to. Pipe bombs are not usually sent in envelopes as there is no easy way to ignite them.

I like how the usual suspects among the democrats and their media wing are coming to conclusions without all the facts and of course blaming the President.

Fuck the left.

#DialThisBack

It doesn't look like they were intended to. Pipe bombs are not usually sent in envelopes as there is no easy way to ignite them.

I like how the usual suspects among the democrats and their media wing are coming to conclusions without all the facts and of course blaming the President.

Fuck the left.

#DialThisBack

Certainly fuck the left but IF in the end this turns out to be a right wing event, Beware the Right.

The left is naive and emotional.

The Right is irrational and Dangerous.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I just would like to say:
Any of you who believe this is real is literally too stupid to be a member of the uman race.
Anybody who can't see this is just another con and deception is dumber than a sack of potatoes.
Anybody who believes anything CNN and this Creature says is how you say? A Fucking Idjut?

Now lets fight and argue over the scrap they chucked in our trough.

georges

Staff member
Ex-Bomb Disposal Officer Notices Strange Characteristics of Device Sent to CNN
https://www.westernjournal.com/ex-b...tm_content=2018-10-24&utm_campaign=manualpost

Twitter Lets #MAGABomber Conspiracy Theory Dominate Trending Topics
https://www.westernjournal.com/twit...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-10-24

Photos Released of the Explosive Device Sent to CNN, Appears To Bear ISIS Markings
https://www.westernjournal.com/expl...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-10-24

ombs Meant ‘to Get Attention’ and ‘Strike Fear,’ Explosives Expert Says
https://www.lifezette.com/2018/10/b...s/?utm_medium=ppt&utm_source=pushnotification