• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BREAKING:Robert Mueller Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department has appointed Robert S. Mueller III, the former F.B.I. director, to serve as a special counsel to oversee its investigation into Russian meddling in the election, Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein announced on Wednesday.

The appointment of Mr. Mueller dramatically raises the stakes for President Trump in the multiple investigations into his campaign’s ties to the Russians. It follows a swiftly moving series of developments that have roiled Washington, including Mr. Trump’s abrupt dismissal of the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, and the disclosure that the president urged Mr. Comey to drop the bureau’s investigation into his former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn.

“I determined that it is in the public interest for me to exercise my authorities and appoint a special counsel to assume responsibility for this matter,” Mr. Rosenstein said in a statement. “My decision is not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted. I have made no such determination.”

While a special counsel would remain ultimately answerable to Mr. Rosenstein — and by extension, the president — he would have greater autonomy to run an investigation than a United States attorney.

Mr. Mueller is expected to announce his resignation from the law firm WilmerHale.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/...ler-special-counsel-russia-investigation.html

Brilliant move. Mueller is widely respected

Not from me. I have expectations that he will go about this in a very professional manner, and so long as he does so I expect I'll respect his judgment.

We get a independent counsel for a completely imagined collusion narrative and real violations didn't.
Hillary Clinton took it upon herself to delete thousands of emails, Lois Lerner misplaced thousands of emails.

Fast and Furious, payments in cash to Iran. Nothing.

The bright side is Mueller is competent.

I think he'll wrap it up in months not years simply because there is no evidence of collusion.

Next up: Dems call for a special counsel to investigate Trump's relationship with the Easter Bunny.

ETA:
I forgot to add, Mueller's appointment is essentially a replacement for Comey which I am happy with.

Comey seems scatter brained and no one knows what motivates him

I gotta give Hillary Clinton credit for not piling on thus far.
Any gloating out of her and a pissed off Trump and Sessions might start the investigation wheels turning on her again.

She's shrewd enough to realize this.

Not from me. I have expectations that he will go about this in a very professional manner, and so long as he does so I expect I'll respect his judgment.

Why? Some conservatives didn't do the same with Benghazi. Didn't do the same with Comey's judgement on HRC's email investigation. Go back and look at the threads lol.

Why? Some conservatives didn't do the same with Benghazi. Didn't do the same with Comey's judgement on HRC's email investigation. Go back and look at the threads lol.

This is true. The RW blogs I visit are STILL populated with legions of posters who insist Clinton murdered the Benghazi victims, or at the very least want to continue piling up investigations (how many have there been so far, like 8 or 9?) until they get a result they believe in.

Who was the independent counsel investigating Hillary's server and Benghazi again?

M'kay thanks.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
A video camera that records everything Trump does and says should be bolted to his head, and if someone tries to tamper with it Trump gets a strong shock.
This will discourage Trump from doing anything illegal, and it will provide proof if there is any doubt.
Every president will have to wear it from now on, it's the only way to be sure.

Speaking from experience? You wished for drumpf and look how that's working out!

It's working out fine.

There won't be an impeachment as bad as you want it to happen.

Even the Comey obstruction thing has started to unravel.

Cant wait until the wall is built.

How are those internment camps working out huh?

Australian values and gay marriage?

There won't be an impeachment as bad as you want it to happen.

Wrong again dipshit. I don't want your baboon impeached, your country hasn't suffered anywhere near enough under this piece of shit yet. America needs to learn a lesson, and then that lesson needs to be screwed in so that a fuck up of this magnitude is never allowed to happen again.

Plus, you have no idea how much amusement I get out of watching your retarded president chew the drywall while you squirm and contort yourself and say blatantly ridiculous things like it's working out fine. Hahahahahahaha, yep, looks like it's going great!

On Friday nights, my wife and I sit on our back deck, sink a few beers, watch US news and laugh our asses off, while high fiving that we got out of there at the perfect time. Sometimes, just to get a chuckle, we'll say to each other "hey, donald trump is the president of the United States!"

Don't impeach him. America needs this wake up call, and I love the laughs.

Dat dow though!

Wrong again dipshit. I don't want your baboon impeached, your country hasn't suffered anywhere near enough under this piece of shit yet. America needs to learn a lesson, and then that lesson needs to be screwed in so that a fuck up of this magnitude is never allowed to happen again.

Plus, you have no idea how much amusement I get out of watching your retarded president chew the drywall while you squirm and contort yourself and say blatantly ridiculous things like it's working out fine. Hahahahahahaha, yep, looks like it's going great!

On Friday nights, my wife and I sit on our back deck, sink a few beers, watch US news and laugh our asses off, while high fiving that we got out of there at the perfect time. Sometimes, just to get a chuckle, we'll say to each other "hey, donald trump is the president of the United States!"

Dat dow though!

I bet you are one of those people that thinks a Trump impeachment and conviction would mean Hillary becomes president.

Democrats: dumber than dirt.

:1orglaugh

I bet you are one of those people that thinks a Trump impeachment and conviction would mean Hillary becomes president.

Democrats: dumber than dirt.

:1orglaugh

OK, I guess that's enough for today, you need a break. There's too much failure in this response to bother addressing it.

Dat dow though!

The jobless rate is the lowest its been since 2007. And yes, that dow though. Oh the suffering. The only ones suffering are the deranged left over Trump. Mass suicide is the answer. And what was your wife doing Thursday night?

Fuck off.

OK, I guess that's enough for today, you need a break. There's too much failure in this response to bother addressing it.

Yep, just as I thought, the living Aussie Darwin award thought Hillary would become president if Trump was removed.

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh

The jobless rate is the lowest its been since 2007.

Yes, your moron president is still benefiting from the longest run of employment growth in history under Obama. But don't worry, he'll fuck it up soon.

You're a piece of shit fox. And a dumb one.