• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*Breaking* Mass shooting in Orlando Florida industrial park

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Turns out it was a Muslim.
He yelled Allah Akbar right before he was killed/killed himself.
Isis has taken responsibility.

Boy, they (not muslim terrorists) really have a boner for Orlando and England these days.
England because of the whole Brexit thing. Gotta make those Brits beg to come back.
And Orlando, well here's why.

A week after the worst mass shooting in US history.(and the day they all got paid).

Let us blame Dalai Lama for this one. Illegal immigrants and refugees have taken enough blames.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Hey meester, what the fuck does Pulse and England have to do with a disgruntled employee? Do something about your ADHD.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
So why isn't this in just the regular talk section? I'm just sayin'.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I predicted this would happen. The World Bank is trying to crate hysteria through the theft of pudding cups. Remember all of those post office incidents? That was the test. High ranking officials purposely did not install cameras into post office break rooms. Why weren't finger prints ever taken of the empty cups? This shooter was a whistle blower. If he had intentions of killing himself then why was there no suicide note? Police hiding evidence that this pudding cup plot was exposed. CNN can't be trusted to follow up on these facts.

I guarantee that more of these incidents will follow.

I predicted this would happen. The World Bank is trying to crate hysteria through the theft of pudding cups. Remember all of those post office incidents? That was the test. High ranking officials purposely did not install cameras into post office break rooms. Why weren't finger prints ever taken of the empty cups? This shooter was a whistle blower. If he had intentions of killing himself then why was there no suicide note? Police hiding evidence that this pudding cup plot was exposed. CNN can't be trusted to follow up on these facts.

I guarantee that more of these incidents will follow.

Pudding cups. Bill Cosby on trial.

It all makes sense now.

Thanks MP.