• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BREAKING:Deaths Confirmed after Manchester Arena Blast

A number of people have died and others have been injured following a reported explosion at Manchester Arena.

Witnesses reported hearing a "huge bang" following a pop concert by US singer Ariana Grande.

Greater Manchester Police said there are a "number of confirmed fatalities and others injured".

Witnesses said they heard two loud bangs, reported to be near the ticket office of the arena. The cause of the reported explosion is unknown.

Manchester Victoria station, which is close to the concert venue, has been closed and all trains cancelled.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-40007886

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Oh yeah I predicted new york was due last month and sure enough.

I saw one photo of this one. The headline photo on Drudge.
More than enough for me. Enough bullshit in that one photograph, no need to look further.

So another Crazy Lone Nut Arab strikes again against civilians.
Has isis "claimed responsibility" yet?
Are any of you starting to figure it out yet?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
But I dont want to upset anybody here today.
So if you disagree with me just let it slide this time please.

no shoes.......again
comp.jpg

how many more things are wrong with this photo?
Sorry Sorry.
I really hope nobody got hurt.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

More than enough for me. Enough bullshit in that one photograph, no need to look further.

No. Do us the pleasure of your figuring. False flag? Staged event? Actors?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'd rather talk about something else.
Is there a Tell us about your day forum for lonely people or for people who's friends are all self absorbed assholes?
I joined a comics group a while back by invite.
Thought it would be cool. Discussing comics, maybe posting some pics. But it was mostly people just posting pics of new stuff they bought, then people calling it garbage, then the gloves would come off.
A comic book group.

We're doomed aren't we?

Harpsman

Light one for Me
22 people - including many children - killed.
59 people - including many children - injured.

IS has said one of its 'operatives' carried the attack out.

Unbelievable.

Thoughts with the families if the deceased and injured.

May and Trump are now acting like they care so much about the victims. Last week however, I saw that big, tubby, orange baboon making friends with the biggest hatebeard trainer in the world, Saudi Arabia. The UK government is also very cozy with them and both countries continue to sell weapons to them. Weapons that will be used against us. Disgusting hypocrites, that's what they are. But I guess everything goes when it comes to weapons money, right?

May and Trump are now acting like they care so much about the victims. Last week however, I saw that big, tubby, orange baboon making friends with the biggest hatebeard trainer in the world, Saudi Arabia. The UK government is also very cozy with them and both countries continue to sell weapons to them. Weapons that will be used against us. Disgusting hypocrites, that's what they are. But I guess everything goes when it comes to weapons money, right?

You might have a point if every other left wing politician you support didn't suck up to the Saudis too.

Stick your criticism of my president up your ass.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Are you comparing a suicide bombing of teenaged girls to a political struggle?

This incident could have been avoided had Trump only used the phrase "radical islamic terrorism" while visiting Riyadh.
Instead he wussed out. He even made it very clear, like our last 2 presidents, that the war on terror is not a war on Islam.
What a disappointment. What a feckless cuck, emboldening our enemies that way :(

/sarcasm off

This incident could have been avoided had Trump only used the phrase "radical islamic terrorism" while visiting Riyadh.
Instead he wussed out. Even made it very clear, like our last 2 presidents, that the war on terror is not a war on Islam. What a disappointment. What a feckless cuck, emboldening our enemies that way :(

He said "extremist" "Islam" and made it clear that the terror was Islamic.

He also laid the responsibility clearly at Muslim country's feet.

If Obama had used similar language or something even close, no one would have criticized him

Listen to his cotdam Cairo speech. A clear well articulated speech for the ages said no one ever.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So this one was pretty basic.
Don't take much research to see it for what it was.

So the Arab terrorist decides to explode a nail bomb at a crowded concert of mostly young girls in Manchester England England on the 22 hour of the 22 day and kill 22 people. They said he was 23 years old but he later lost a year to make him 22 as well.
He does this because he hates America.

So he doesnt blast the bomb in an area filled with young screaming shitty music fans for maximum effect.
Instead he makes it go off in a remote corridor outside the seating area.
He also waits until after the concert ends because after all those little lost souls paid good money to see the concert.

So, the bomb goes off.19 dead from it wow, oh no 22 dead now., many more injured, how horrendous.
No video off the bomb going off even though there are thousands of teenies with cel phones there.
And no CCTV which would be everywhere in a modern Arena. Even that area between floors on the stairs where everybody pees.
But we never get any CCTV in these events do we? No, but sometimes some realy crappy stuff that shows nothing filmed off a computer monitor.
Here they dont even give us that.

So boom! Explosion, bodies everywhere.
With that death and injured count there must have been blood everywhere.
People covered in it like at the Pulse where over 100 humans were shot multiple times.
Everyone would be covered in blood. What, nobody covered in blood at Orlando neither? Not even the shooting victims who bled for hours prior to being filmed? Go figure.
Ive been in Florida bar fights where a bloody nose or 2 gets everybody covered in it.

So where is any photos and videos of this carnage?
A little blood here. Not like war profiteer Jake RAAK who was shot in Istanbul on Christmas no blood , but actual real blood.

22 dead, many more injured. Would be a very gruesome and messy scene. Not just the victims but their friends and people who tried to help both professional and civilian.
Thousands of cameras. A literal bloodbath. Why is there not one photo out there to show this?

But we did get some nice shiny photos in the MSM for the world to see and there was a wikipedia page that knew everything up 20 minutes after the event.

TELEMMGLPICT000129638046-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

Ok the most popular photo to prove this was real.
A young woman with either her pants blown apart or cut open as to apply a little bandange to her boo boo on her knee.
And of course no shoes. No shoes is a common theme in every one of these. Where did they go? Were they blowed off her feet?
We'll never know for sure.
Well here is the thing. The only way to cut a pair of tight pants from a body is from the bottom cuff.
Not only for obvious safety but to get 360 degree access to the wound for dressing.
Not here.
Or did the bomb blow her pants wide open?
A force strong enough to blow apart tight jeans but yet her legs are still smooth and silky?
Highly unlikely. Ridiculous actually.

But more obvious.
We got 22 dead, many more wounded and bleeding.
Would be chaos. Would be people in need of life saving help.
Yet this little princess with a booboo on her knee who managed to get away from the massive death area and make it outside with a banjo, I mean bandaid on her knee gets the sole attention of 4 fucking cops.
And just in time for this nifty staged photo op that made every "news" service worldwide almost instantly.

Do a little research. Find one thing that proves this happened.
Thousands of soon to be the minority in their country little English girls all with video cameras.
Surely evidence of such a horrific event must be out there by now.

But you wont find it because it doesnt exist because all this was a fake explosion put through the sound system after Big Ariana was done singing so people could hear it.
Then some start to run. probably frightened by professionals to do so, and herd instinct takes over and everybody runs.
Thats how easy it is, and thats all this was.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Watch this with no sound.
Did this woman:
A- Just win the lottery?
B- Talking about her upcoming wedding to the Duke of Northumberland?
C- Her big surprise birthday party with friends and family?

Time to wake up.

The Time Square footage was cool, almost didn't look real the way the bodies were flying around like it was anti gravity. Lol

Nuke the bastards, start with Mecca