• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Breaking Bad - The T.V. Series

KdPFg-2Vi0eKdAEEKxviAQ2.jpg

I have only just finished season three....When does the second half of season 5 come out? As I don't wanna start watching them all and be left hanging.

Plus, all the pictres n shit in this thread need to stop, ruining what I presume to be season 4 for me. Even though I already know how the first half of season 5 ends, which is grim.
None the less, abseloutely class programme.Been hooked since the first episode

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Everyone who appreciates great writing and great acting needs to be watching this show. I haven't seen anything like this since The Wire.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Everyone who appreciates great writing and great acting needs to be watching this show. I haven't seen anything like this since The Wire.

I was reading an article (one of many I'm sure) saying how the best writing in the entertainment industry is focusing more on television and less towards film. This show is an example of impeccable craftsmanship, whether it be the writing, the acting, the photography, the direction, or all four.

*** SPOILERS *** for those not caught up.

What a scene at the end in Hank's garage. Everything was leading up to that moment. Great closing line by Walt, while being in the vulnerable position revealing to Hank that his cancer has returned and that he just wants to live out whatever time he has left running his car wash with his family he delivers the chilling: "If that's true and you really don't know who I am, perhaps your best course of action is to tread lightly."

Hank vs. Heisbenberg. It is on.

tumblr_mrgo8eLeaR1qkgh4go2_250.gif
tumblr_mrgo8eLeaR1qkgh4go3_250.gif

tumblr_mrgo8eLeaR1qkgh4go1_250.gif
tumblr_mrgo8eLeaR1qkgh4go4_250.gif

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
One of my classmates played Craig Feldspar on Malcom in the Middle. Good guy. He just posted on FB that :

It was really a pleasure shooting the Breaking Bad finale, Vince Gilligan's script, "Hal's Dream" was brilliant and it was great working with everyone from Malcolm in the Middle again.

I'm beginning to wonder if Hal wakes up next to Lois and "Breaking Bad" was all just a dream. That would suck.

patrick_star_starfish_spongebob_pictures_f007.jpg

tumblr_ljyuy5_Sj0_F1qgcyhl.jpg

h95_AE9_B67.jpg

tumblr_matd868_XXV1qb5gkjo3_500.png

***UPDATE***

He was doing a masterful job of trolling both FB and twitter. I hate my friends.

Rey C.

Caught Anna Gunn on the Talking Bad after-show last night. She said the scene where Skylar figured out that Hank didn't really have the goods on Walt (or her) and her character knew the best thing to do was break & run, that showed that Skylar was on the same intellectual level as Walt. :wtf: I understand that actors probably want the characters they play to be smart, powerful or whatever. But if Anna Gunn really thinks that Skylar is even 1/10th as sharp as Walt, Anna might want to put the pipe down.

Also, that's the first interview I've ever seen with her - the kid who plays Jesse was on too (Aaron Paul). I've never liked Skylar - she admitted that most fans have never liked her character and she was kind of defensive about that. But last night, what I found was that it may actually be Gunn who makes the character unlikeable. Aaron Paul was cool as beans. I like him and I like his (broken) character, Jesse. I know Walt probably has to die to make the story "right", but I want Jesse to win in the end. Anna Gunn was kind of an ass (IMO), going on about Skylar's annoying, gold digging ass. I liked the episode last night, but after that interview, I'm back to wanting to see Skylar die an awful, bloody death. Walt, Jr. is old enough to take care of himself. And Marie wants a baby... so she could take care of little what's her face. But Skylar needs to die! :) Maybe that's why Walt has the M60: to avenge the death of his bitchy wife in the last episode.

Shifty

O.G.
I'm now wondering if / how Walter Jr. is going to be a factor in the ending. Will he somehow 'emerge' to carry on his father's legacy ... ?

Rey C.

I hope they do something that allows Walt, Jr./Flynn to have a respectable good-bye on the show. They've pretty much just used him as a talking prop that was an example what Walt was dealing with (cancer, low paying job WAY below his potential, missed the opportunity to be a multimillionaire, a nagging, bitchy wife and a disabled son). I mean, Jesse pretty much took Walt, Jr.'s place as Walt's son. And Aaron Paul said on Talking Bad that whatever Jesse felt for Walt (as a father figure) is now dead... died when Walt sent Mike on "the trip to Belize". So let Walt, Jr. have his spot back.

I read an interview with the actor that plays Walt, Jr. (R.J. Mitte) and you could tell that being on this show has really changed his life in a good way. I didn't expect him to be in every scene. But at least we could have seen him in more scenes than that squalling baby. You could tell from the interview I read, done 3 or 4 years ago, that Mitte was hoping for Walt, Jr. to be more involved in the storyline - but it never played out. I'd really like to see him "break bad" by the end, and that way Walt's legacy will kind of live on. If he just goes out with a stray bullet or simply fades away (especially if Skylar is still breathing when the last credits roll), I'll be pissed.

Who gets the bad end of that M60 and who gets to taste that Ricin pie that Walt seems to be planning??? Will Walt try to poison Skylar and Walt, Jr. gets it by accident? Please don't do that! I'll be pissed!!! :mad:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I'm not going to read the posts in here, 'cause I don't wanna read how the show ends. I have season 1-5 on DVD and BluRay, but I have only watched 1 to 4 yet. Unfortunately the final season is even on German TV already. I must watch season 5 asap. But I think I will wait for the final season to come out on BluRay as well.

Just wanted to say Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever and Bryan Cranston is a fucking amazing actor. I already loved him on Malcolm in the Middle. There he was funny. Now that he is also as great in a Drama series is amazing. :clap:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I'm not going to read the posts in here, 'cause I don't wanna read how the show ends. I have season 1-5 on DVD and BluRay, but I have only watched 1 to 4 yet. Unfortunately the final season is even on German TV already. I must watch season 5 asap. But I think I will wait for the final season to come out on BluRay as well.

Just wanted to say Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever and Bryan Cranston is a fucking amazing actor. I already loved him on Malcolm in the Middle. There he was funny. Now that he is also as great in a Drama series is amazing. :clap:

You must have loved this scene then.

tumblr_mqzh7nsYrT1qzpxx1o1_1280.jpg