• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Breaking Bad - The T.V. Series

Okay........

So, Hank takes a dump, and what now? :dunno:

Now, Walt has to run away because of that? :dunno: Does it mean that Hank will give him a headstart? Or will Walk have to "deal" with......?

Okay, it started again, I'm rewatching it just for its equivalent of the "Godfather baptism scene"

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I think it'll explain why Walt's under a false name a year into the future. I'm not quite sure where the gun comes into play, if he's facing off against Hank anyway.

Well, we'll have The Walking Dead to hold us over until then, and from the previews it seems like it might be a more gory season than last season

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Here's my (completely) wild ass guess for the series finale: Walt thinks he can walk away, but he can't... he's in too deep. Plus, he knows too many people and (now) too many people know him. Even with the massive hint that he now has, I think Hank will become something of an unwilling ally to Walt. Guilt, family loyalty, grudging admiration for the best player in the game... all that stuff will influence him to just keep it under his hat. But I don't think he'll actually take Walt down. I think the M60 is for the skinhead gang that Todd is going to set loose on Walt once Lydia enlists Todd as her new go-to guy for the needed international meth supply. I think Walt and Jesse will defeat the skinheads, Todd and Lydia in their last great act of defiance. But I think Walt will die in the end. And I think it will be Jesse that kills him. The way I see it, the only person who can kill Walt, the only person who I can see it coming from, would be Jesse. Only Jesse finds some spiritual redemption, takes his money, says a last goodbye to Saul, hooks back up with Brock's mom and rides off into the sunset.

And just because I've never liked her from the first episode, I hope Jesse shoots at Walt twice and the first bullet catches Skyler right between the eyes. Hank and Marie can raise the kids. Even better, maybe Walt, Jr./Flynn will cap her. He can't stand her anymore than I can.

The end.

:flaccid:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
He was out.....and a fucking foreword in a book did him in. Wow.

Needless to say Hank dropped his deuce immediately.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Here's my (completely) wild ass guess for the series finale: Walt thinks he can walk away, but he can't... he's in too deep. Plus, he knows too many people and (now) too many people know him. Even with the massive hint that he now has, I think Hank will become something of an unwilling ally to Walt. Guilt, family loyalty, grudging admiration for the best player in the game... all that stuff will influence him to just keep it under his hat. But I don't think he'll actually take Walt down. I think the M60 is for the skinhead gang that Todd is going to set loose on Walt once Lydia enlists Todd as her new go-to guy for the needed international meth supply. I think Walt and Jesse will defeat the skinheads, Todd and Lydia in their last great act of defiance. But I think Walt will die in the end. And I think it will be Jesse that kills him. The way I see it, the only person who can kill Walt, the only person who I can see it coming from, would be Jesse. Only Jesse finds some spiritual redemption, takes his money, says a last goodbye to Saul, hooks back up with Brock's mom and rides off into the sunset.

And just because I've never liked her from the first episode, I hope Jesse shoots at Walt twice and the first bullet catches Skyler right between the eyes. Hank and Marie can raise the kids. Even better, maybe Walt, Jr./Flynn will cap her. He can't stand her anymore than I can.

The end.

:flaccid:

Wow all of that Sounds pretty damn good & thought out, I don't know if Walt dies though, I haven't made up my mind on that yet, but if he does, it will either be @ the hands of Jesse, or his cancer. everything else sounds like it may end up "Breaking Bad" :D like that, but, maybe Walt somehow throws Hank off his trail. and ends up walking away from all of this without consequence, But we shall see, BTW I never really liked Skyler either, I don't even think she's hot. Jesse's girl that OD'd was prolly the hottest girl in the history of the whole show, unless I am forgetting some other unbelievable girl. :dunno:

Wild ass guess for an ending: Walt driving around the car with the M-60 in the trunk. Goes out into the desert, stops the car, the engine is still running. Three trucks full of cartel guys arrive. Walt walks to the trunk, opens it. Journey's "Don't stop believing" comes on the radio. Fade to black. The End.

:stir:

Rey C.

Wow all of that Sounds pretty damn good & thought out, I don't know if Walt dies though, I haven't made up my mind on that yet, but if he does, it will either be @ the hands of Jesse, or his cancer. everything else sounds like it may end up "Breaking Bad" :D like that, but, maybe Walt somehow throws Hank off his trail. and ends up walking away from all of this without consequence, But we shall see, BTW I never really liked Skyler either, I don't even think she's hot. Jesse's girl that OD'd was prolly the hottest girl in the history of the whole show, unless I am forgetting some other unbelievable girl. :dunno:

One of the things I enjoyed about the Lost forum that I used to be on was the number of wild ass theories on what was going to happen next. But quite a few of those people were grad students working on their PhD's in physics or molecular biology or some such eggheadedness. So their theories were usually a LOT more involved than what I wrote. Just a couple of guesses. I'm as clueless as anybody about how this show will end. And I'm not quite as crazy as some of the Losties... yet! :D

On Jesse's girl, Jane... yeah, she was a major cutie and a fave of mine too. There haven't really been any other hot girls on the show that I can think of. I wish Jane had stuck around longer. But as soon as she threatened Walt, I knew her number was almost up. The actress was Krysten Ritter - I think she has a sort of Ari Dee look to her. She's been in a couple of other things, but nothing as good as her role in Breaking Bad, IMO.

Gotta wait a whole year...

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I like how most of the comments for that video now consist of "Breaking Bad" references.

here my crazy guess to how its all going to end

Skylar and Jesse are going to end up working together somehow to either compete with Walt or get him to stop completely

but in the end end its going to be Walt dying at the hands of hank, i feel like hanks been on Walts tail for basically two seasons now and with the end of this half of the season he basically has him in his sights. I feel like hank is going to take Walt out. I feel like hank may get word that one of these "bug repel houses" is a meth house and hank and the DEA busts in only to find walt cooking and some kind of a shoot out takes place where hank nails Walt. I just thought the show began in season 1 with hank scoping out a meth house with Walt in the back seat of the car, it would be kind cool if it ended with the meth house now being run by Walt, so then maybe you could say it was hanks fault because he brought Walt on that scout all the way back in season 1.

I said it was a crazy guess but who knows

If you don't mind, I'd like to get your thoughts on something a little different...

What are your thoughts on Jesse? As compelled as I am by the Hank/Walt dynamic at the end of the half-season, I may be even more compelled by the Jesse/Walt dynamic. What are your thoughts on Jesse's immediate future when we pick up in... 2013 (blah).

Shifty

O.G.
If you don't mind, I'd like to get your thoughts on something a little different...

What are your thoughts on Jesse? As compelled as I am by the Hank/Walt dynamic at the end of the half-season, I may be even more compelled by the Jesse/Walt dynamic. What are your thoughts on Jesse's immediate future when we pick up in... 2013 (blah).

Hard to say where things will pick up next year. However, I have a feeling that Walt will go down in the end.

I can't decide if it will be Jesse, Skyler or Hank that does it ...

What do you think...

Out of Hank, Marie, Skyler, and Walt-- do you see any of them "using" before the series concludes? If so, whom?

Shifty

O.G.
What do you think...

Out of Hank, Marie, Skyler, and Walt-- do you see any of them "using" before the series concludes? If so, whom?

No, but if someone was to, I'd say Skyler followed by Marie.

I seriously doubt Hank would use, and I'm certain that Walt would not.

Rey C.

What do you think...

I don't see any of the ones you mentioned ever using (OK, Marie possibly). But it might be an interesting twist if Walter, Jr. started tweaking.

I'd like to see the Walt, Jr. character "break bad" too, before the series ends. They don't really do much with him.