• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Breaking Bad - The T.V. Series

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Well season 2 ended with allot of untied angles to be answered in the 3rd season. :D Anybody care to discuss the season ended, and what will take place in the upcoming 3rd season?

I am pissed to admit that I may have missed a couple of episodes in the begining of the 2nd season premiere, I am not certain where I began watching, I know tuco was already dead by the time I realized Season 2 had started, my DVR settings got fucked up somehow. :mad: so whoever knows the series very well, might be able to guess which episodes I missed? :dunno: :hatsoff:

Great series....I try to catch it from time to time. The last episode good. Pretty weird how Walter watched Jane suffocate to death off of her own vomit and was torn as to whether or not to save her.

I watched the pilot and the second episode when it was shown here a few months ago. I remember thinking it was a good show, but I never really kept up with it.

This is actually one of the best shows on t.v. right now.Unfortunately,they really dropped the ball on last nights season finale.

Oh well,one not so good episode out of two seasons,I'll take that.

I thought for sure that the forshadowing scenes that showed the pink, half burned teddy bear floating in the pool at Walt's house and the bodies in the driveway were going to end up being caused by a meth lab explosion in Walt's house. Turns out it was from two planes crashing together over Walt's house and the debris that fell from that. Crazy how the planes crashed because of the mistake made by the air traffic controller who turned out to be Jesse's dead girlfriends father. Everything is so interconnected. Good Stuff.

Facetious

Moderated
f_images1m_67a01a0.jpg

Crankster ! :shocked: :eek: :1orglaugh

Haven't watched tv for shit in about a year (by choice) but this program was pretty intriguing.

this is by far my favorite show on right now..downloaded both seasons on my computer

Joorpe

Closed Account
I haven't caught the last episode, DVR crapped out on me. It's a pretty good season so far. As always Bryan Cranston has done a phenomenal job as Walter White.

I think one of the best things about this show is it's unpredictability.I have no idea how this season is gonna end.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Yes someday perhaps I will get into I suppose, and 24, and Prison Break, and possibly Lost but who knows with that one.

Other than Justified, its the only show I watch

That fly episode was...peculiar to say the least.

Actually,that was one of the most painful hours of television that I've ever had to sit through.I love the show,but WTF!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
why is dumbass jesse still dealing meth when he's a millionare ?
he's got a million and a half, a paid off house and now he's trying to sell small quantities of stolen meth to a few poor bastards in a rehab.
it just doesn't make sense.

Shifty

O.G.
why is dumbass jesse still dealing meth when he's a millionare ?
he's got a million and a half, a paid off house and now he's trying to sell small quantities of stolen meth to a few poor bastards in a rehab.
it just doesn't make sense.

He's pissed cuz he believes that Gus is screwing him and Walt by raking in the lion's share of profit, so he's stealing product to sell on his own. He needs to understand that he's messing with the wrong people.