• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brea Bennett

She hasn't done any significant b/g in ages. Her old vivid b/g scenes were pretty good, she loved sucking dick and took some huge open mouth facials.

I wouldn't mind seeing her in some gonzo reality sites.

She hasn't done any significant b/g in ages. Her old vivid b/g scenes were pretty good, she loved sucking dick and took some huge open mouth facials.

I wouldn't mind seeing her in some gonzo reality sites.

That would be fucking sweet.. She is one fucking babe. I want some new stuff Brea!!

she is the next Jenna Jameson. i cant believe that she lost out on the Jenna Jameson show on Playboy tv by coming second place and Jenna saw that she had potential and took her in for a contract and look at her now. all she needs is bigger tits like Jenna and maybe a hot tat on her ass or her breasts!

she is the next Jenna Jameson. i cant believe that she lost out on the Jenna Jameson show on Playboy tv by coming second place and Jenna saw that she had potential and took her in for a contract and look at her now. all she needs is bigger tits like Jenna and maybe a hot tat on her ass or her breasts!

Yes, no doubt... Brea is the next it. She is so stunning and has a great career ahead of her!

Yeah, she's that cute girl that makes my day. That kinda girl you just love to see doin' stuff wether it's cleaning, cooking or gettin' fucked it'll always be cute.