• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brazilian big tit Luma!

Me likey! She's not the cutest woman in the world, but she has that dark, exotic quality that makes her seem so real and appealing. And those titties! Yummm! :)

gulnazru

Banned
huge ( . )( . ) s

man yall dont know a hot bbw when u see one, i hate today's society that thinks beauty has to be a 90lb coke whore i like a woman with some meat on their bones, i mean i like women of all sizes, but this woman is definitely not disgusting, and BELIEVE me if she was in front of us spread eagle all of us would hit it like no other

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
She gets my vote.....:thumbsup:

man yall dont know a hot bbw when u see one, i hate today's society that thinks beauty has to be a 90lb coke whore i like a woman with some meat on their bones, i mean i like women of all sizes, but this woman is definitely not disgusting, and BELIEVE me if she was in front of us spread eagle all of us would hit it like no other

Thing is, I don't even consider her a BBW. For my taste, she could stand to lose a few pounds, but there is nothing wrong with her. Well, maybe lacking a big round brazilian booty.