• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brandy Taylor / Brandy Talore

Blonde or Brunette?

• Total voters
I expected her to do what she had to in order to keep from getting a taste of cum, and so far she hasn't disappointed. Wasn't it posted in here that she was going to do another BJTS scene? Looks like that post and that dream got deleted. The cum dodging is back in full effect.

seriously what the hell happened to her?? she was cute..... now she just looks like a fat wreck!

ladies - if you've left the scene, and want to make a comeback, at least hit the gym for a solid 6 months before you make a return, your fans remember you from your last look, they won't find it "inspiring" to watch someone who looks very VERY different (as Brandy does now!) to their last appearance, especially not in an industry where your looks are what brings in the money!

yeah Brandy was always a BBW, but good god she looks like she's enjoyed some great BBQ whilst she's been away!

God I hate complainers.

so do I, but I hate laziness more pal... Brandy's been away, clearly hasn't been anywhere near a gym but looks like she's packed on the pounds! now thinks it's time to return to a modelling industry, where she's up against a lot of younger (far more attractive!) models and she's no longer appealing to her core audience, who were her fans before the break!

would it really have killed her to take a look at herself and doing something to tone up prior to returning?

The cum dodging hasn't improved. Well, this was exciting at first, but it's obviously just her going through the motions for some quick money. I've seen all of this from her before and it was better before. Moving on.