• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brandy Taylor / Brandy Talore

Blonde or Brunette?

• Total voters
Bad news, I fear!

I had to watch my grandpa be taken off life support yesterday(after emergent surgery) considering my fall & no incoming income For the last Month. I will not be attending New Jersey Exxxotica. So sorry to dissapoint. I just need to get life at home 2gether 1st. I'm sad sorry

That´s what she posted on Twitter. :crying:

sincross

Banned
Brandy Taylor
12.jpg

The last time I looked, BJTS had one video of her and pictures for the rest. The cumshot was very weak and I didn't find the scene sexy.

Last edited:

BJTSProductions

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
There is, in fact, just one video of Brandy at BJTalentSearch.com. It is from the last shoot she did for BJTS back in 2012. Unfortunately, her 5 previous shoots took place during the time when I did not yet own a video camera.

Many viewers/customers have asked me why Brandy swallowed cum on camera only for BJ Talent Search. There are 3 main reasons. She enjoyed the simplicity and style of the shoots, location was very convenient for her to travel (Ohio to New York), and she and I developed a great chemistry together.

If anyone is interested in purchasing polaroids or 8 X 10 color photos of Brandy taken from any of her shoots, check me out on eBay or feel free to inquire.

She posted on twitter:

"Time to let the Pussey .. err.. cat out of the bag! shooting for Bangbros in Miami the last weekend in Janurary! "

Glad she's back.

Shes a dirty rotten thief

Sent her 40.00 for a 20 min skype video. She took teh money and never gave me my skype date

have emailed and tweeted her multiple times and she ignores it

fuck this fat bitch

Shes a dirty rotten thief

Sent her 40.00 for a 20 min skype video. She took teh money and never gave me my skype date

have emailed and tweeted her multiple times and she ignores it

fuck this fat bitch

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it's just a misunderstanding and can be resolved. You bring up an interesting point...Is there a way to report "theft" of this kind? Is there a "BBB" for online sex services?

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully it's just a misunderstanding and can be resolved. You bring up an interesting point...Is there a way to report "theft" of this kind? Is there a "BBB" for online sex services?

i HAVE All the emails.

I dont get it

She said 5:00 pm, she got the money and she never skyped me

I have emailed and tweeted her MULTIPLE times and she just ignores me

Thank you for the information, jasn88cubs. I sense some epic cum dodging from her in the very near future. More half-assed shit and shady behavior from her...