• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brandy Taylor / Brandy Talore

Blonde or Brunette?

• Total voters
Brandy Talore -cumswallow

Hi guys! Has anybody seen Brandy Talore actually swallowing cum? I mean, BJTalentSearch claims that she did that but i really dont think thats true!

See ya!

Bye!

Thanks for answering pintoi, but i trully dont believe in Bj Talent Search; those screen shots could have easily been manipulated. I mean, they could have taken a pic on Brandy with cum in her mouth, she could have spitted it later, took another pic with her mouth closed and then another one showing her tongue. Thats why i asked for a video you know.
Thanks a lot for answering anyway!

God Bless! Bye!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for answering pintoi, but i trully dont believe in Bj Talent Search; those screen shots could have easily been manipulated. I mean, they could have taken a pic on Brandy with cum in her mouth, she could have spitted it later, took another pic with her mouth closed and then another one showing her tongue. Thats why i asked for a video you know.
Thanks a lot for answering anyway!

God Bless! Bye!

it is too bad that she doesn't swallow. With tits like that and a talent for blow jobs and titty fucking she is still hot in my books.
:D

- - - Updated - - -

it is too bad that she doesn't swallow. With tits like that and a talent for blow jobs and titty fucking she is still hot in my books.
:D

Is she retired?

Yes she did. She only does some naked.com cam shows nowadays.
Two years ago she was planning to go all the way with her career; anal, DP etc. And then...she got married, had a kid and quit shooting.

That's fucked up. I was a huge fan and looked forward to see her doing anal. Unfortunately we never will see that.

Two years ago she was planning to go all the way with her career; anal, DP etc. And then...she got married, had a kid and quit shooting.

That's fucked up. I was a huge fan and looked forward to see her doing anal. Unfortunately we never will see that.

What is her name on Naked.com. I searched Brandy but didnt see her. TIA

- - - Updated - - -

What is her name on Naked.com. I searched Brandy but didnt see her. TIA