• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brandy Taylor / Brandy Talore

Blonde or Brunette?

• Total voters
Re: Brandy Taylor

apparently her favorite scene was with a guy name "Johnny Thrust". if thats her fav then you know that she has got to be good in that stuff. Send vids plz!

O85

Closed Account

wlfman812 said:
I've noticed in several pictures of Brandy that she's got some stretching or dimpling in her tummy.
Check out the first picture in the second row...where she's wearing the black strapless bra...
http://www.finechixxx.com/galleries/188

I don't know if she's had a child or if this is just the result of weight gain/loss. My point is...its kind of nice to see a babe who isn't afraid to show her 'flaws' and not have them airbrushed out.

I just love her sweet almost innocent face and her killer body!

shes damn hot, id spend a weekend in her bed

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!

Is it just me or is she starting to look better as time goes on. At first I did not think that she was much to look at but the last few posts on her appear that she has changed her look in some way. Nothing to really point to, just looks better.

bubb said:
Is it just me or is she starting to look better as time goes on. At first I did not think that she was much to look at but the last few posts on her appear that she has changed her look in some way. Nothing to really point to, just looks better.
I agree...look how good she looks here in this new Kelly set:nanner:

click 'em

I guess it's because my girlfriend is a stylist, but it seems pretty easy to see why she looks better. She has obviously been getting her hair and makeup done by a professional. (Something Nextdoor Nikki should look into)

matter619 said:
I guess it's because my girlfriend is a stylist, but it seems pretty easy to see why she looks better. She has obviously been getting her hair and makeup done by a professional. (Something Nextdoor Nikki should look into)
It's funny how many men don't look at a woman until she has her hair done.
I've also had many arguments with others over two photosets not being of the same woman, when they very much are.

I fell in love with Brandy Taylor the second I saw her as an amateur -- no hesitation.