• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brandy Robbins 30G

definitely looking forward to seeing more of this girl
fucking hot

I agree with you also, I also like dark hair girls but her new look just dosent fit her. Plus for some reason with her other hair style her face looked much prettier and eyes much greener and bigger. Hope she dont stay too long with this style.:confused:

Look close - the darkened aerola, the slight more fullness of breast, the lack of chemicals on her hair (hair treatments while preggo is a no-no), the absence from modelling, she's been pregnant and is nursing.
I'm fairly certain on this - just wish they had taken photos then - Lorna Morgan is HOT as a preggo.

Okay, I've switched!

if it weren't for her :boobies: I wouldn't recognize her here:
http://www.nakedbigboobs.com/pinupfiles/brandy3/
Geez! I was just looking at that set in passing, and saw #9:
http://www.nakedbigboobs.com/pinupfiles/brandy3/09.jpg

Look at her midsection to her hip on her right (left from our view).
Yeah, she's sitting at a slanted angle, but damn that's more than 45 degrees from her inflection!

Look close - the darkened aerola, the slight more fullness of breast, the lack of chemicals on her hair (hair treatments while preggo is a no-no), the absence from modelling, she's been pregnant and is nursing.
I'm fairly certain on this - just wish they had taken photos then - Lorna Morgan is HOT as a preggo.
Fuck, that's it!
She's a solid brunette, and I'm finding her far more hot, and she grew some serious breeding hips.

She's still extremely slender though (pic from the above set):
http://www.nakedbigboobs.com/pinupfiles/brandy3/01.jpg

So not only is the bastard who didn't pull out or didn't wear a condom lucky, but I hope that SOB appreciates the whole new'n improved woman he now gets to shag!
Wow!

wrong! just make up to cover the scars from the second boob job. she was much better before:crying:

rollo25

Banned

What a lot of shit!

So makeup is the cause of the dark aureola?
It is childbirth that causes that 99.9 percent of the time.
Or do some people just have a difficult time thinking of a pinup as pregnant?
All this talk of "MILFs" on some threads, yet "Mother" is the first part of that acronym, but some don't like to consider that.
Not to accuse anyone, I'd just like to know what they consider the cause other than posting that I'm full of s...