• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Well, it's nice to see you stopped by. I look forward to seeing some new stuff. I was thinking your absence had to do with some of the things you talked about the last time you were on Howard Stern. As far as your signature goes, I don't see it in either of your posts, did you check the little box every time?

BrandiLove

Official Checked Star Member
Good morning!

Actually the issue that I spoke about on Stern resolved itself :nanner:

I am happy to say our little one is doing amazing and the family ... well they decided we were not worth staying in touch with ... but I'm cool with it. I see it as their loss.

Anyhow.. enough with the domestic discussions! How about a video clip :)

I will be off and on for a bit.. I am getting ready for my first private cam show ... Live from the Glory Hole! It'sd still a little over a week off but there is a lot to coordinate LOL! ... cant a girl just show up and get some dick anymore? geez! :D

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Very happy that you are back Brandi!! :thumbsup::glugglug:

BrandiLove

Seriously I am super glad to be back and in touch woth you all. It is hilarious reading through some of these posts. Imagination runs wild on this board, perhaps that is why I am so comfortable here, LOL! There are tons of new pics (I never stopped shooting, just posting!) To answer a question a bit ago about a yahoo group yes I do have one of those too. I put up pics weekly.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Brandi_Love_Fan_Club/

xxx
Brandi

BrandiLove

Well it sure does fell good to know a few of You Missed me! As I said before I have not gone any where, just been busy traveling and such. Some of you have found new galleries but I will go ahead and give you guys a few BRAND NEW pics. I will be around alot more often...as long as you all will have me *wink*

xxx
Brandi

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 2,683
where r all her hardcore vids?

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
You look absolutely amazing Brandi!!

Thank you for the photos!! :thumbsup::glugglug:

Good morning!

Actually the issue that I spoke about on Stern resolved itself :nanner:

I am happy to say our little one is doing amazing and the family ... well they decided we were not worth staying in touch with ... but I'm cool with it. I see it as their loss.

Anyhow.. enough with the domestic discussions! How about a video clip :)

I will be off and on for a bit.. I am getting ready for my first private cam show ... Live from the Glory Hole! It'sd still a little over a week off but there is a lot to coordinate LOL! ... cant a girl just show up and get some dick anymore? geez! :D

That vid was just begging for some intercontinental wrist action from Australia, now im off to dedicate one to Brandi:bowdown: