• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The queen of foot fetish :love:
EwnRfNFVoAE74yc.jpg

Shes said nope a billion times, always saying no to it on twitter when people are asking, we have more chance of winning the lotto

I mean anal would be fine but yea I know her longtime objection to it so no hope for that at all. Just mean she needs to get back to some julesjordan or dogfart style stuff. Just mean some nice wild fucking of any kind not this dull couples cougar crap that is beyond stale.

For the primary reason she has given (which I respect), that it is too painful, I do not see a reason why she couldn't at least take a finger... that would go a long way for her fans that crave anal from her. Since she hasn't even done that, I think that its a fair assumption that she just reserves that hole for her husband and I wish she should just say that.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
For the primary reason she has given (which I respect), that it is too painful, I do not see a reason why she couldn't at least take a finger... that would go a long way for her fans that crave anal from her. Since she hasn't even done that, I think that its a fair assumption that she just reserves that hole for her husband and I wish she should just say that.
Maybe because he doesn't get it either. Love, and marriage isn't always the golden ticket....some girls are just plain uninterested in ANY attention in that hole.
Trust me, 24 years later, and the landscape hasn't changed on my horizon.

But I really could care less about anal, although I will say I would like to see Brandi do a solo thing with a small toy of some sort .

She’s an entrepreneur and businessperson through and through. If she ever does anal it’ll be exclusively for her website and/or OnlyFans, not for a studio. And she’ll charge a premium for it.