• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BrandiLove

Official Checked Star Member
It hurts a little bit at first but onc....

Oh, you weren't talking to me.

Never mind.

LMAO! No really go ahead and answer:) I was going to say the very same thing. I will add this, it definitely helps to have a..how do I say this? ummmm smaller partner when practicing for anal. If you happen to be large, or your man is large, practice with fingers and toys made for anal play. After that is all about practice! I am still in the practice stage. I have had anal sex a few tines and it was awesome. Some girls just make it look way to easy, LOL!

xxx
Brandi

LMAO! No really go ahead and answer:) I was going to say the very same thing. I will add this, it definitely helps to have a..how do I say this? ummmm smaller partner when practicing for anal. If you happen to be large, or your man is large, practice with fingers and toys made for anal play. After that is all about practice! I am still in the practice stage. I have had anal sex a few tines and it was awesome. Some girls just make it look way to easy, LOL!

xxx
Brandi

Here's what I've found.

My wife and I have incorporated it into our sex life about once a month or so.

Down there, I'm not particular lengthy (probably average) but I am pretty girthy. And my wife is pretty small. So it has taken some patience.

Usually things are pretty good, but I have a hard time making her cum vaginally. Hands and tongue work good, but not so much with vaginal penetration.

With that being said, there has not been a single time when she has NOT cum during anal sex. She really gets off on it. Every time. (Her inner submissive comes out.)

WOW - I'd love to see your "practice sessions"....what a HOT & beautiful ass....lucky lucky man to be practicing with you!

BrandiLove

Here's what I've found.

My wife and I have incorporated it into our sex life about once a month or so.

Down there, I'm not particular lengthy (probably average) but I am pretty girthy. And my wife is pretty small. So it has taken some patience.

Usually things are pretty good, but I have a hard time making her cum vaginally. Hands and tongue work good, but not so much with vaginal penetration.

With that being said, there has not been a single time when she has NOT cum during anal sex. She really gets off on it. Every time. (Her inner submissive comes out.)

Very true and I second all you have said. The fact that your wife does not cum vaginally is no surprise. The majority of women do not. Patence is the key and of course a willing partner:) Good job babe!

xxx
Brandi

I loooove pictures of smoking women.
Best is: open high heels,feet lying on a table/desk and a fat cigar or a cigarrette...

hi brandi can i ask a questions have you ever done any foot fetish vids?. if not would you like to i know i would love to see that you have a perfect body from head to toe

BrandiLove

Damn !
We need that ,Brandi !!!

I m gonna promote that through myspace!

You are the best thanks babe! Any help I can get I would more than appreciate. The book is full of real life ideas on how to get things going and keep them going in the bedroom. When couples are happy sexually all the other bullshit life can throw at you seems more manageable:)

xxx
Brandi

BrandiLove

hi brandi can i ask a questions have you ever done any foot fetish vids?. if not would you like to i know i would love to see that you have a perfect body from head to toe

I have done a few but have several more in the making. Do you like foot job videos? Or is there another "foot fetish" you enjoy seeing? I am always learning new things!

xxx
Brandi

I have done a few but have several more in the making. Do you like foot job videos? Or is there another "foot fetish" you enjoy seeing? I am always learning new things!

xxx
Brandi

yep i like footjob vids or vids were you are a fedom forceing someone to suck your toes

Could anybody help me out? I remember seeing a set of videos of Brandi's some time ago. It was her and a younger brunnette woman, with the song Ready Steady Go in the background.

I'm almost postive this was the girl, and maybe the same set (but I think it was a on a bed instead). Does anyone have links to videos from it or the other one if it was another set?

Thanks

http://www.funkypimp.com/brandi-love/dildo-fun/index002.html

BrandiLove

Could anybody help me out? I remember seeing a set of videos of Brandi's some time ago. It was her and a younger brunnette woman, with the song Ready Steady Go in the background.

I'm almost postive this was the girl, and maybe the same set (but I think it was a on a bed instead). Does anyone have links to videos from it or the other one if it was another set?

Thanks

http://www.funkypimp.com/brandi-love/dildo-fun/index002.html

Hey Darling the only place you can see Sinnamon Lane is in my site. I have her entire site in my member area however she has bailed. She chose another path in which I think she is very happy but do have all the "good times" naked that she ever did HERE. Enjoy:)

xxx
Brandi