• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
As you can tell I too enjoyed the interview. Thanks for taking the time to read it:) Kisses!

xxx
Brandi

I have an especially soft spot in my heart for devious evil of that nature. I love seeing people that have something coming...get it. Kind of like, when an anti gay politician, gets caught in a men's room getting his knob polished...or some hypocrite bible thumper that believes in turning the other cheek, doesn't practice what they preach.

BrandiLove

Official Checked Star Member
I have an especially soft spot in my heart for devious evil of that nature. I love seeing people that have something coming...get it. Kind of like, when an anti gay politician, gets caught in a men's room getting his knob polished...or some hypocrite bible thumper that believes in turning the other cheek, doesn't practice what they preach.

Well I have to admit I do enjoy it as well. Seems like so many "get away with it" and it is stomach turning.....I have only just begun with my "tribute" site *smirk*

xxx
Brandi

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
mariahmilano-brandilove-promo.gif

Hey guys!

I will be spending the entire evening with Brandi Love tonight! We're doing a live cam show for our members and then we're shooting a video where she's going to fuck me with a big strapon cock! There's going to be another video as well but that's a surprise for those who will be watching on my streaming voyeur cams! :)

The Members show will be tonight (Friday May 22) at 10pm eastern and the spycams will be running the entire night with a chatroom where you'll be able to make suggestions and requests!

Hope to see you there!
BrandiLove.com
or
MariahxXx.net

xoxo
Mariah