• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brandi Edwards / Jessi McCarthy

Re: Brandi Edwards

Hey Brandi
I respect that you do what you do and you're really good at it. You work hard. On top of it you are honest and take time to make all us perverts feel wanted. Wish there were more women like you - the world would be a better place. My tip: you look the best brunette. Also wear stockings more often, makes you look even hotter, but I'll take what I can get.
Lotz ov Luv Shaun.

Brandi Edwards

Pending Official Checked Star Member

Thank you Biggzman for the post they are awsome!!!!!!!! I love it

Basil thank you so much for your kind words it means alot and as far as the stalkings go I 99% of the time do not get to pick my wardrobe but as soon as I do it's all you baby.

As soon as I get to do a great squirting scene I promise I will let you know. i did squirt in Fuckdolls if it isn't edited out. I have only seen the preview.

You all have a great night. I am off to go watch some bad reality tv LOL

Thank you Biggzman for the post they are awsome!!!!!!!! I love it

Basil thank you so much for your kind words it means alot and as far as the stalkings go I 99% of the time do not get to pick my wardrobe but as soon as I do it's all you baby.

As soon as I get to do a great squirting scene I promise I will let you know. i did squirt in Fuckdolls if it isn't edited out. I have only seen the preview.

You all have a great night. I am off to go watch some bad reality tv LOL
Mean it sincerely, will wait for the next stocking scene as long as it takes, as long as you think of me when ur doing it - lol! The dildo scene is really hot. Don;t know if I can measire up but am using my penis pump every two hours - just in case. Hope all is well with you Lotz ov Luv Basil.:wave:

Cool find there.

Brandi, if I may be so kind in asking (if anyone else didn't ask this before)...

I noticed in one of the clips on your right leg just above your ankle a tattoo.
Please explain for us loyal fans the meaning behind this particular tattoo, and what makes it special for you. Thanks so much (and I hope my squirting suggestion from an earlier post really inspired you!)

Matt

Brandi Edwards

Pending Official Checked Star Member

wow look at the stuff you found, that is so cool!!! I super busy right now so that is wonderful I hope you all are doing great. my tattoo means friendship...either that or it means stupid american trying to get asian tattoo!!!! the other girl in the video is Marie mcCray. she'a a cutie pie. Did I miss any questions? let me know. you all take care:D

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/brandi-edwards said:
Brandi Edwards[/URL][/B], post: 2114348, member: 124668"]wow look at the stuff you found, that is so cool!!! I super busy right now so that is wonderful I hope you all are doing great. my tattoo means friendship...either that or it means stupid american trying to get asian tattoo!!!! the other girl in the video is Marie mcCray. she'a a cutie pie. Did I miss any questions? let me know. you all take care:D

stupid american trying to get asian tattoo? hahaha! when I was little I always used to think 'Dim sum' was some kind of sexual position. :rofl:

Hey Brandi:
Outstanding work. Looking forward to seeing more in the future.
In the last MLIB scene, I have to say the hair suits you very nicely. Maybe its just me, but your nipples are quite responsive and looked super big. Love it.
Take care.
GDSN1099

Anyone got more of the Moms Teaching Teens episode?

And Brandi, I adore the heels you wore in that, and the Milfs Like It Big episode, would love to see you in more scenes with those on.