• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brandi Edwards / Jessi McCarthy

Brandi Edwards

Pending Official Checked Star Member
Re: Brandi Edwards

I am sorry all. I have been so busy and aside from that I have been spending time with my friends. I have a few things coming out brazzers, naughty america and a big feature movie to name a few. What have you all been up too? Is it hot where you are? LA has hit some high's. I have been taking advantage of it and tanning like a mo fo.:glugglug: I will start work up again in a while but for now please let me know when new stuff comes out I love your opinions good or bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care:D

Brandi, there have been a few days where it felt like summer was going to break out...then, it got cold. Really cold!

But, hopefully...summer will arrive before I know it. I would love to break out those shorts--just like you and your simply adorable skirts that you like to wear! See you again real soon, I miss you.

Matt

I must say--

The clips that you did in Cheating Housewives #8 and Mini-Van Moms #9 were simply out of this world!

I especially LOVED the aqua blue skirt that you wore in the second movie that I listed. Brandi, you are sooooooooooooooooo cute!
I just love the dresses that you are wearing...just awesome!

Matt

Re: "I love your opinions good or bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Brandi,

Fantastic style, stunningly attractive, "lady in public and whore in bed" screen presence ... you're totally my fantasy woman :banger:

Keep your hair dark brunette, not blonde. And your outfit selection is killer, especially in MILFS LIKE IT BIG, MILF SOUP and MILF LESSONS.

Sweet glamor sets, however your scene in "Who's That Girl 5" is by far my favorite, even though the chemistry between you and the guy seemed off. Raunchy movies aren't my first choice but you made anal, ass-to-mouth and ass-to-pussy crazy hot :bowdown:

Dream Scene: In a truly rare performance, you do MMF or MMMF while wearing the bra and glasses from "Who's That Girl 5". First the guys lick and suck on your body, and hopefully get you genuinely hot and bothered. Then they anal and double penetrate you while you take ass-to-mouth and ass-to-pussy. You finish with a squirt and they finish with a monster facial. I hope you are comfortable enough with some men in the industry to try this ... a boy can dream, right?

- Xavi

Sorry didn't mention the classy make up and hair - the perfect look. The only thing better would be Ferrari and a date, have one but I think the other is impossible lol !:spump: